Creative Services Manager
Discovery CommunicationsBuenos Aires, DF
This was removed by the employer on 5/20/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Creative Services Manager jobs in Buenos Aires-DF
Search all Creative Services Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Services Manager?
Full Time Job
• Implement at a local level, direction of the on-air & off-air creative of the assigned brands: Discovery Channel – Discovery Kids – Discovery Home & Health – TLC – Animal Planet - ID.
• Enhance regional relevance. Generate a strong connection and affinity with consumers, affiliates and clients by adding a “local” flavor (when applicable) to the overall creative strategy.
• Oversee all aspects of the on air & off-air creative process including:
1. Creation of on air & off-air package elements. 360 communication brand experience across all platforms / digital
2. Maintain consistency of communication as it pertains to the brand identity, look & feel. Properly manage communication to viewers through consistent on-air messages that promote the brands, drive ratings, build viewer loyalty and contribute to overall business objectives.
3. Develop strategic concepts for cross cpromotion campaigns to air across Discovery platforms and linear.
4. Support all other areas of brand as it pertains to on-air elements (Sales, Marketing, Communications).
5. Work closely with Programming, Marketing, Digital, Communications and Media Planning to determine promotional priorities and roll-out strategies.
6. Lead, motivate, manage and develop the on-air promotions team.
7. Work with VP of net to develop on air strategies that make best use of air time and drive viewership.
8. Work with art director and marketing director on campaign concepts.
9. Develop and manage the on-air budgets.
10. Foster a creative environment where ideas can flourish.
* Graphic Design degree is a must
* Technical skills – Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects); 3D software knowledge (Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max); Non-linear editing platforms knowledge (Avid Media Composer); Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience in on-air promotion/production for a cable television channel, digital extensions & platforms entourage, with a solid working knowledge of all aspects of production
* A solid understanding of the entertainment business, including operations, scheduling, programming, ratings, affiliate relations, advertising, digital and multiplatform products.
* Budget management experience.
* Strong oral and written communication skills in English/Spanish.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.