Corporate Card & Expenses Analyst
Discovery CommunicationsWarsaw, MZ
This was removed by the employer on 1/4/2021 5:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Corporate Card & Expenses Analyst jobs in Warsaw-MZ
Search all Corporate Card & Expenses Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Corporate Card & Expenses Analyst? Currently in Poland we are looking for passionate people with various backgrounds to join our team in the fields of FP&A Centre of Excellence, Global Business Services, HR Services and Media Business.
Discovery’s Global Business Services (GBS) organization operates out of our Silver Spring, Maryland location. The GBS is known for its innovative thinking, best practice implementation and customer service. We seek to unlock financial value for the company through igniting curiosity in all of our team members, encouraging collaboration and constantly transforming.
The Corporate Card & Expenses Specialist reports to the Global Corporate Card Manager and is responsible for the administration and maintenance of Discovery Communications’ corporate Travel & Entertainment (T&E) card program for Latin America and other regions, as needed. The Corporate Card & Expenses Specialist collaborates with the global Travel and Corporate Card Services teams to train and educate cardholders on using the Concur T&E system, preparing and submitting expense reports, and providing training and best-in-class customer service. This individual is also responsible for answering employee and vendor inquiries within the corporate card mailbox, implementing the corporate card program in Latin America, and creating reports and dashboards.
• Process new cardholder applications and issue corporate cards in Latin America countries.
• Terminate leavers’ corporate cards and assign delegates to process expense reports
• Train cardholders in using both Concur and CitiManager via webinar, Zoom or on-site sessions
• Resolve issues related to spend limits, declines, MCC restrictions, and fraud activity in accordance with company requirements in a timely manner
• Monitor timeliness of expense report submissions, aging performance, and compliance with the Global T&E policy
• Support month-end activities by verifying T&E accruals are accurately recorded
• Reconcile P-Card activity and ensure credit card statements are processed and paid timely
• Process monthly reports for Travel team
• Track and monitor help desk inquires and develop/recommend solutions to decease common themes
• Serve as a liaison with Citibank and cardholders to resolve issues
• Process vendor invoice payments via the Citibank VCA program
• File correspondence and provide supporting documentation for audit and tax requests
• Prepare monthly reconciliations for corporate card Balance Sheet accounts
• Perform additional assignments and assist in projects as required by management
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in AP Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
* Proficient knowledge of Concur and Microsoft Office products
* Ability to prioritize and manage workload with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Exercises superior customer service, such as strong verbal and written communication skills to support customers, vendors and multiple levels within the company
* Commitment to teamwork through relationship building, reliability, and collaboration
* Ability to exercise critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Sense of urgency, ownership, and professionalism
* Must be able to manage highly confidential information
* Ability to travel internationally when required
* Proficiency in English, in German and/or French would be a strong asset;
* Previous corporate card administration experience; highly preferred
* Previous Accounts Payable or customer service experience; highly preferred
* Experience with SAP ERP; preferred
* Experience with using various IT systems and generating reports; preferred
* Analytical skills to manipulate and present financial reporting and analysis; preferred This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.