Coordinator - Psa
Discovery CommunicationsMiami, FL
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for processing, organizing, and implementing activities related to the generation and distribution of the PS&A information pan-regionally and US Hispanic. The PSA Programming Coordinator will be charged with the day-to-day workflow, which includes the upkeep of systems and documents as well as keeping an open line of communication across multiple departments (i.e. TechOps, Traffic, Media Planning, PMD, Programming team and Research). This role reports to the Manager of Programming Sourcing and Acquisitions.
• Data entry of deals, offers, vendors, RPKs, programs, formats in our system for Acquisition & PNFs for Original Productions (Linear & Non-Linear).
• Maintenance of daily programming information on the systems (titles, episodes, times, house numbers, generic and episodic descriptions).
• Produce, distribute, and update the information for DLA Content Tracker.
• Produce, distribute, track and update the information for Airing Audit.
• Provide daily support to regional programming teams regarding PSA issues.
• Maintain Linear & Non-Linear Master Rollout/ Premiere Grids/ DNA Tracker.
• Support manager with quick turnaround projects, liaison between operations, vendors and programmers.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Systems Point of Contact working directly with IT teams (Issues and Improvements regarding all systems including all support systems).
• Assist with special projects as needed.
• Strong attention to detail and organization
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to multitask
• Team oriented, ability to work in group
• Preferred knowledge of programming software (IBMS – Deals)
• Preferred knowledge of entertainment (must love TV and movies)
• Good communication to coordinate with the other departments
• Ability to work effectively with uncertainty/changing environments
• Proactive and independent thinking
• Proficient in Google and Microsoft Suite Applications (Google, Excel, PPT)
• Bilingual in Spanish and English, Portuguese is a plus
• Experience:1-3 years television industry experience required in Programming or related experience in Research, Traffic Operations, or Media planning/Promo scheduling/Programming Acquisitions.