Coordinator - People & Culture Ops
Discovery CommunicationsKnoxville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 9/28/2021 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Coordinator - People & Culture Ops jobs in Knoxville-TN
Search all Coordinator - People & Culture Ops postings
Full Time Job
The People & Culture (P&C) Operations Coordinator – New Joiner Experience is responsible for providing a welcoming, informative, efficient, and compliant onboarding experience for all new and existing employees.
• Use a variety of systems and methods to onboard an employee, new or existing, into a new position.
• Assist with the I-9 verification process including E-Verify
• Process and ensure successful completion of applicable background screenings
• Maintain New Employee Orientation schedule and assist with facilitation
• Process payment requests for the employee referral program
• Serve as front line, Tier 1-2, administration for People & Culture customers’ (employees, vendors, business partners, managers, etc.) requests ensuring exceptional customer service satisfaction.
• Assist with interview scheduling
• Run & analyze reports, queries and extrapolate data/information
• Participate in projects and initiatives to improve processes and drive efficiency
• Maintain excellent working relationships with peers and stakeholders in the departments you serve
• Act in compliance with all Federal, State, and Local regulations in addition to all of Discovery’s Policies and Processes.
* Bachelor Degree in HR / business / or related field; or equivalent work experience
* Minimum one year of HR experience, preferably within an HR operations team, service provider and/or shared services environment
* Knowledge of HR Systems (SAP, iCIMS, etc.)
* Knowledge of case management systems (ServiceNow)
* Strong verbal/written communication skills, organization skills, detail-oriented, yet able to analyze and recommend alternatives
* Ability to prioritize and address competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical
* High degree of respect for the confidentiality and sensitivity of HR and payroll data
* Proficient in G-Suite and or MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio, etc.)
* Must be able to demonstrate ability to learn and understand various computer systems
* Must possess the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States