Coordinator- People & Culture Operations
Discovery CommunicationsMexico City, MX
Full Time Job
The role of PC Operations Analyst/Coordinator is responsible for the integrity and accuracy of all employee records and data in HR Systems (internal and external) and Payroll. Support and clarify questions of employees in PC matters. This role plays a key part in the PC Operations Team who serve as the backbone of DLA/USH PC Organisation, working collaboratively across all LATAM markets to align the data, processes and procedures owned by the PC Function.
Act as point of contact for employees in questions about payroll, absences, benefits, compensation and any other P&C operational matter.
• Follow up on pending issues with employees to ensure all required paperwork is presented, follow up on pending payroll vendor manage the recuperation process
• Prepare reports from SF and Benefy to feed Payroll data (local vendor), following the requirements of each region.
• Prepare reports and data validation for Audits and internal needs as required by P&C Partner for local and across DLA/USH (for ex: Bank of Hours, vacation etc)
• Prepare benefit reconcilations per employee data and update benefit content on portals as updates occur.
• Prepare employment paperwork and maintaince (contract, amendments, physical documents, etc) and ensure accuracy of data in PC Systems
• Report data from contigent worker system and provide data to PC Partner on hirings/terminations and contract expiration.
• Prepare interns documentation in coordination with local universities.
• Process all procure to pay activities (vendor payments tasks).
• Brasil Specific support will include- Manage bank of hours/vacations including monthly reporting and notify PC Partner of critical cases.
• Work with Global PC Operation team to escalate system issues.
• Support and guide employees on how to complete self-service transactions in the applicable systems
• Support employees, line managers and external vendors with diverse queries and service requests across various communication channels, including case management, live chat, telephony and email (or some blend of the 1st bullet in JD...would like to start socializing the case management tool as a means to track, measure and prioritize workload and volume for DLA ops teams)
• Experience in Human Resources and/or Payroll Operation
• Knowedge of Latin American Employment law and procedures
• Strong knowledge of HR Systems, specifically Success Factors
• Written and spoken Portuguese and English and/or Spanish and English
• Experience of working across multiple geographies and multiple clients
• Good verbal/written communication, interpersonal, prioritisation, auditing, organisational and analytical skills. Process oriented
• Comfortable working through ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
• Experience in multinational organization a plus
Discovery DLA-USH is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.