Coordinator - People & Culture Operations
Discovery CommunicationsKnoxville, TN
Full Time Job
• Answer HR customers’ (employees, vendors, business partners, managers, etc.) questions regarding payroll, taxes, absence, time, compensation and HRIS Administration.
• Serve as Tier 1-2 administration for employee requests ensuring exceptional customer service satisfaction.
• Document all inquiries, issues and transactions using the case management system
• Responsible for accurate and compliant entry of payments, tax withholdings and other data changes
• Serve as frontline payroll & data administration, answering questions while escalating to People & Culture Services Specialist and P&C Operations management as needed.
• Participate in projects and initiatives to improve processes and drive efficiency
• Achieve performance measures and adhere to established SLA requirements
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned, which may become essential to the position
• Bachelor Degree in HR / business / or related field
• Minimum one year of HR experience, preferably within an HR operations team, service provider and/or shared services environment
• 1-2 years payroll experience for 1000 employee base
• Knowledge and understanding of data administration
• Knowledge of HR Systems (SAP, SuccessFactors, ADP etc.)
• Knowledge of case management systems (i.e. ServiceNow)
• Strong verbal/written communication skills, organization skills, detail-oriented, yet able to analyze and recommend alternatives
• Ability to prioritize and address competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical
• High degree of respect for the confidentiality and sensitivity of HR and payroll data
• Advanced knowledge in MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to learn and understand various computer systems
• Must possess the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville