Coordinator, Partnership Marketing
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/29/2021 7:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Partnership Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Partnership Marketing postings
Full Time Job
About Discovery Direct-to-Consumer
At Discovery's Digital group, we work to develop new, innovative, and immersive digital products and content for iconic brands. We are working at the crossroads of technology, entertainment, and everyday utility. Most recently, our group is behind the launch of discovery , Discovery’s global streaming service, serving as the definitive destination for real life entertainment with the largest ever content offering at launch, which debuted in the U.S. January, 2021.
The discovery Strategic Growth Marketing team is seeking a Coordinator, Partnership Marketing to join our team. The role will support creative and content strategy for merchandising placements across our premium partners. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, motivated, and organized with a keen ability to manage multiple projects within a deadline driven environment.
The ideal candidate will bring a strong track record of building relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as external partners. They will have experience with OTT and MVPD platforms, and overall interest in DTC streaming. They will be able to draw insights from data and translate those into insightful findings.
They will be a passionate, curious, and empathetic colleague who can work collaboratively with teams across research, media, content, and creative.
• This coordinator position will work with the Sr. Director on platform partnerships by assuming key operational tasks, including but not limited to supporting the maintenance of source-of-truth tracking, weekly subscription growth reports, and promotional campaign performance tracking.
• Be a strategic business partner to internal key stakeholders such as Finance, Pricing and Promotions team, and Analytics to support the progression of key growth initiatives.
• Report on the results of key partnership initiatives.
• Assist with the planning, implementation, and launch of partner marketing campaigns and optimize to drive continuous growth.
• Oversee daily management of growth initiative and subscription pacing
• Analyze subscription data to provide partnership insights
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders, including but not limited to Finance, Product, Analytics leads and others across the organization to drive key deliverables forward
• Support Partnership Campaigns by assuming operational tasks and maintaining a source-of-truth tracker for campaigns in execution
• Project and Process Management
• Monitor & report performance within active channels and campaigns
• Report weekly placement results and progress against performance targets across all partners and campaigns
It’s important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our fast-paced and growing business. We are always accountable for our actions and will not be deterred by any obstacles. We respond quickly to business challenges and opportunities, and are creative to make things happen fast so we can exceed the expectations of our partners, stakeholders and team.
• 1-3 years’ work experience
• Excellent project management, organizational, and communications skills
• High proficiency in Google Office Suite, particularly Google Slides. Adept at creating professional visualizations of data, processes and information
• Ability to work internationally across time zones and regions, with a mindset towards global scalability
• Highly effective oral and written communication and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
• Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and a global network of internal and external partners
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, supporting new products and businesses
• Digital subscription business and/or entertainment industry experience a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field