Coordinator, Mobile Marketing
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Discovery's Digital group is a well-funded start-up within Discovery, Inc. We are fast, nimble, and have fun developing new, innovative, and immersive digital products and content for iconic brands. We are working at the crossroads of technology, entertainment, and everyday utility. As content creators across the digital ecosystem, we continuously leverage our technology to create immersive viewing and interactive experiences.
We tell engaging stories to millions of viewers across the Internet every day and bring new interactive experiences to life to not only entertain but improve the lives of our customers. Most recently, our group is behind the launch of discovery , Discovery’s global streaming service, serving as the definitive destination for real life entertainment with the largest ever content offering at launch, which debuted in the U.S. on January 4, 2021.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the digital business. As the Mobile Marketing Coordinator, you will play a key role in the evolution and success of our business. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic, passionate and incredibly talented creative team. With your creative and detail-oriented skills you will gain an in-depth understanding of digital to help drive the success of the business.
• A savvy digital marketer who takes a data-driven approach to communicating with audiences on a one-to-one level
• Approaches campaigns with a customer-centric mindset, always optimizing the experience for the customer while still balancing marketing objectives
• Proven self-starter who can identify new opportunities or testing strategies
• An eagerness to learn and follow industry trends in order to drive innovation and key results
• Plan the push notification & in app message content calendar for the “GO” TV Everywhere mobile apps
• Write copy and/or collaborate with copywriting team on push notifications and in app messages for TV Everywhere apps and discovery
• Build, test, and deploy mobile campaigns to drive engagement, reduce churn, and maximize lifetime value for TV Everywhere apps and discovery
• Submit and manage creative brief process for in app message creative development
• Support the development and execution of cross-channel (email, push, in app) automated onboarding and lifecycle strategies
• 1-2 years of experience in a digital marketing role
• Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
• Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
• Meticulous attention to detail & strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States