Connected Business Analyst
Discovery CommunicationsLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 4/16/2020 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Connected Business Analyst jobs in London-UK
Search all Connected Business Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Connected Business Analyst? Core to Eurosport’s strategy for engaging sports audience is creating intuitive, innovative, and delightful digital products. This role is critical to delivering against our digital strategy.
As the Connected TV Business Analyst, Eurosport Digital, you will support the Connected TV Eurosport products by providing in-depth requirements, workflow analysis, and user acceptance criteria across all Connected TV devices – ranging from set-top-boxes, to smart tvs and gaming consoles. Additionally,
• You will conduct technical product and usability analysis
• Closely monitor qualitative and quantitative customer metrics and key performance indicators of the Connected TV products.
• You will write clear, concise detailed product user stories and acceptance criteria
• You will work closely with Product Managers and technical stakeholder to ensure customer benefits and technical feasibility
This role reports to the Connected TV Product Director, Eurosport Digital, and will develop close relationships with the wider product, engineering, marketing, editorial, and commercial teams to define and deliver Connected TV products that deliver value to Eurosport’s customers.
• Enable delivery of the product roadmap, capturing requirements, use case specifications and acceptance criteria as required to enable software development teams to succeed
• Design and document the workflows and systems interfaces (e.g. keyless login) upon which our Connected TV products depend.
• Identify pain points and opportunities within existing processes.
• Work independently across reporting lines to contribute to multiple digital product delivery projects and encourage a positive team culture.
• Work successfully within a milestone-driven, high-performing environment, utilizing standard product development processes.
Make best practice use of analysis methodologies e.g. UML, BPMN, User Stories, BDD.
• ISEB/BSC qualification or substantial professional experience as a BA. The ideal candidate is already contributing to a mobile product of critical value to their business
• Understanding of and experience with modern Connected TV product technology and usability.
• Demonstrable experience of applying methodologies to document product features depending on complex business process and data flows, ideally in a digital content management business.
• Experience of working across all stages of the software development life-cycle.
• Experience of working with a mixture of in-house, outsourced and offshore teams.
• Experience building and using mobile product analytics tools to extract useful customer behaviour and usage insights that inform product development and roadmap priorities.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.