Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/4/2020 2:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Casting Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Casting Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Casting Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Casting Producer? Discovery, Inc. is seeking a dynamic and strategic Casting Producer to focus on digital talent development for our direct-to-consumer app, Food Network Kitchen.
The Casting Producer is responsible for identifying, researching, pitching, coordinating and securing host and guest talent to appear in content for FNK and related Discovery Digital properties and platforms. The candidate must have a proven track record of securing relevant bookings in the food, lifestyle and entertainment spaces. They must have their finger on the pulse of food and pop culture trends, a strong network of contacts, and relationships with various publicists, publishers, studios and digital media companies.
1. Research, pitch and book talent in the food and lifestyle spaces, including chefs, influencers, cookbook authors and entertainers
2. Monitor top trends in all areas of the culinary and lifestyle spaces
3. Work with Supervising Producer and Segment Producers to coordinate talent needs related to appearances
4. Work with BA/Legal and other internal stakeholders, to negotiate all aspects of guest bookings and relevant clearance needs related to appearances
5. Build and organize a roster of relevant talent in the food and lifestyle space
7. Manage a small team of talent coordinators in New York and in remote locations
* 4 years experience securing high-profile and emerging talent in the food and lifestyle spaces, including chefs, influencers, cookbook authors and entertainers
* In-depth knowledge and appreciation of food, pop culture, entertainment and the media industry
* Must have a current network of contacts to book food-focused hosts/guests
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to break through gatekeepers and influence decision-makers, including publicists and managers
* Must be a self-starter and strong teammate who can work independently and responsibly
* Organizational and project management skills with the ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
* Must be willing to work with Producers and other internal stakeholders to coordinate needs related to appearances, pre-interviews and licensed materials
* Some travel may be required
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
New York City, New York, NYC, NY This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.