Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/28/2020 10:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Campus Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Campus Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Campus Coordinator? The Opportunity
As Campus Coordinator for Discovery’s Direct to Consumer business, you’ll be working in one of the most exciting and impactful spaces in the recruitment organization, helping to build the Discovery Direct-to-Consumer Campus Recruiting footprint.
In partnership with the Senior Campus Recruiter for DTC, day to day you’ll be working with top universities and colleges to position Discovery as an employer of choice among both undergraduate and post-graduate alumni. You’ll serve as brand ambassador in helping to attract the best and brightest upcoming Tech, Product, UX/UI and data talent; supporting our Senior Campus Recruiter across the end-to-end recruiting process.
• Support Sr. Campus Recruiter in partnering with HR and Business Leaders to create and execute a competitive top tier onboarding and development program for our intern and graduate community.
• Own interview and hiring event scheduling throughout the full recruitment lifecycle
• Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition and People & Culture Operations team to create the best possible candidate experience.
• Track all recruitment stages in our Applicant tracking system, icims.
• Manages campus job requisitions and postings through the applicant tracking system and external job sites.
• Collect and track interview feedback to ensure a seamless candidate experience.
• Act as a logistics POC for the planning and execution of campus events (e.g. securing space, creating event marketing, sending materials, etc.)
• Maintain relationships with career centers, students and other university contacts
• Administer appropriate testing to select candidates and distribute results to appropriate parties.
• Record candidate activity in ATS and compile and pull metrics on campus roles as requested
• Partner with the People and Culture Operations team to ensure compliance with company and legislative policies
• Perform employment verifications and relevant background checks on final candidates as appropriate
• Facilitate the offer and on-boarding process through applicant tracking system
• Work closely with People and Culture Operations team from candidate interview scheduling to day one new hire activities
• Minimum one year of HR experience, preferably within an HR operations or Talent Acquisition team
• Strong verbal/written communication skills, organization skills, detail-oriented, yet able to analyze and recommend alternatives
• Ability to prioritize and address competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
• Must possess the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Bachelor’s degree in HR / business / or related field desired or equivalent work experience
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.