Discovery CommunicationsWarsaw, MZ
Full Time Job
As Discovery Communications’ portfolio continues to grow – around the world and across platforms – the Global Technology & Operations team is building media technology and IT systems that meet the world class standard for which Discovery is known. GT&O builds, implements and maintains the business systems and technology that are critical for delivering Discovery’s products, while articulating the long-term technology strategy that will enable Discovery’s growing pay-TV, digital terrestrial, free-to-air and online services to reach more audiences on more platforms.
From Amsterdam to Singapore and from satellite and broadcast operations to SAP, we are driving Discovery forward on the leading edge of technology.
Discovery operates on a worldwide basis to produce & acquire content from thousands of global partners, schedule hundreds of linear TV & online channels, and distribute content to hundreds of affiliates including cable TV, free-to-air broadcast, and online video providers such as Amazon and iTunes.
• Managing global telecommunication platforms ZOOM Phone, Avaya, Cisco, Ribbon nach DNE, APAC, DLA ,US Region
• Managing global AV platforms ZOOM Room, Cisco DNE, APAC, DLA ,US region
• Managing global IPTV Platforms Appear and MWCore
• Supporting users within above systems.
• Cooperetion with setting up global standards telecommunication and AV wise for whole company
• Managing the vendors
• Preparing, installing, supporting Zoom Rooms
• Preparing and supporting AV Events for users
• Maintaining security od telecommunicationa and AV systems.
• Preferred Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Digital Media or related field or equivalent experience.
• General knowledge about AV
• Knowledge of Ribbon, Avaya, Zoom systems,
• At least 2 years of experience in the IT area (Avaya, Ribbon, Zoom set)
• AV/Telecom installation skills
• Good interpersonal skills for supporting users