Audience Growth and Engagement Manager
Discovery CommunicationsMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 5/5/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Audience Growth and Engagement Manager jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Audience Growth and Engagement Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Audience Growth and Engagement Manager? General Summary:
This strategic, digital-savvy and highly analytical marketer is responsible for driving overall strategy, development, and execution of audience growth, engagement, and loyalty across our portfolio of brands in the US Hispanic market: Discovery en Español, Discovery Familia and Hogar de HGTV across all platforms (OTT and PayTV).
He/she will spearhead audience engagement strategies to deliver against content consumption KPIs including increasing the overall user base, driving engagement, increasing time spent and delivering against ad impression needs as efficiently as possible. He/she is passionate about driving engagement regardless of how consumers choose to interact with our brands. The ideal candidate understands the kinds of content that drive traffic and virality and knows how to generate demand for our digital product portfolio. The position requires a deep understanding of digital analytics and KPI tracking and the ability to develop creative solutions based on current trends. This person should be a self-starter that is highly detail oriented, organized and assertive with excellent communication and presentation skills and thrives in fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
1. Develop the overall strategies to grow and activate users as well as increase engagement to drive consumption within our apps (iOS/Android/Connected Devices) to reduce churn and and maximize LTV through organic and paid channels.
2. Supervise campaign development to drive retention and engagement across OTT platforms and channels including push notifications, in-app messaging, email, paid and organic remarketing.
3. Support the development and ensure consistency of overall linear, TVE and DTC brand strategies.
4. Liason with programming, on-air, media planning, ad sales, commercial operations, research and the product teams to deliver against digital content consumption KPIs
5. Develop a framework to manage, report and forecast growth and retention metrics on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
6. Develop and present analysis and brand decks as needed to internal leadership as well as external partners and clients.
7. Oversee partner marketing and co-op efforts.
8. Think conceptually and strategically, but also be willing to roll up your sleeves and execute on a self-starting basis across the Discovery US Hispanic portfolio of brands.
*5 years’ experience in subscriber or membership based digital businesses with a proven track record of overseeing successful multi-channel CRM programs using email, push notifications, social media and other digital channels.
* You are a digital CRM pro with proven ability to leverage behavioral insights to drive engagement and reduce churn.
* Expertise within marketing automation/CRM tools preferred.
* Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
* Experience managing direct reports and working in a team environment.
* Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneous
* Meticulous attention to detail & strong organization skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
* Strong communication skills, and comfortable debating the merits of a given idea with multiple stakeholders
* Excellent relationship building skills
* Budget management proficiency
* Knowledge of U.S. Hispanic market
* Bachelor's degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.