Audience Development Analyst
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/17/2020 9:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Audience Development Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all Audience Development Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Audience Development Analyst? Golf Digest is looking for an Audience Development & Engagement Analyst to help continue Golf Digest’s digital growth by providing analytics support to editorial, marketing, product teams. The analyst will be responsible for reporting, data integrity and analysis of onsite behaviors as well as growth of various distribution channels.
1. Develop and prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports
2. Work closely with Audience Development team and brand stakeholders to develop data-driven audience growth plans for all distribution platforms
3. Partner with marketing, product and editorial teams to create internal KPIs and report against them
4. Work cross-functionally with edit, social, marketing and audience development to understand consumer behavior across social, newsletter and search
5. Ad/Hoc analysis based off of requests from multiple departments
6. Lead analyses for product testing
7. QA analytics implementation
* Previous experience in digital analytics at media company or digital advertising agency
* Bachelor’s degree
* Passionate about data and have a strong desire to become an expert in the field
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
* Strong ability to effectively manage multiple assignments across teams in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
* Analytical self- starter, highly motivated and ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Parsely, etc.
* SQL/Python knowledge a plus
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
* Position to be based in New York City
New York City, New York, NYC, NY This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.