Discovery CommunicationsWoodway, TX
This was removed by the employer on 1/6/2021 11:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in Woodway-TX
Search all Associate Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producer? Job Summary
The Associate Producer for Magnolia, the joint venture with Chip and Joanna Gaines, will serve as key support to the on-air creative department by providing creative and administrative support in our Brand Creative Marketing team. The AP will take on a variety of production responsibilities from providing support to on-air producers to coordinating VOD material and delivery, and more. This position works very closely with on-air producers to ensure deadlines, budgets and deliverables are met.
• Provide basic support to on-air producers.
• Researching, footage sourcing, music searches, overseeing sound sessions, writing of promo scripts and basic edits, screening shows, loading material into Avid in preparation for edit sessions, etc.
• Production administration and support, which includes: coordinating all dubbing needs, coordinating and tracking delivery of material by in-house and freelance producers to in and out-of-house facilities.
• Coordinating comp reels for on- and off-air needs.
• Managing and creating material for ongoing off-air initiatives, such as VOD and affiliate needs.
• Providing basic production support including labels and coordinates all couriers and shipping.
• Working with supervising producer to manage production schedule.
• Performing other related duties as assigned.
• Basic familiarity with technical and organizational aspects of post-production is essential.
• Knowledge of Avid and other forms of non-linear editing systems very useful.
• Knowledge and experience in television promotion, advertising creative or other related experience is preferred.
• Strong communication, organizational and administrative skills are essential.
• Must be a proactive self-starter.
• Candidate must have the ability to take direction from more than one individual, ability to work independently and the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of Google Suite is essential.
• Must be able to work well in a team environment and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners on all aspects of creative.
• Up-to-date knowledge of industry, including competition and new trends, is significant plus.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.