Associate Account Executive - Digital
Discovery CommunicationsAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 7/11/2019 1:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Account Executive - Digital jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Associate Account Executive - Digital postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Account Executive - Digital? The Role
The Digital Account Executive will sell high touch custom marketing solutions and work with high level customers in assigned territory, agency or market. We are looking for an Account Executive who can develop and maintain strategic advertising account relationships and negotiate strategic deals. The ideal candidate is accountable for achieving large personal sales quota, as well as assigned advertising sales goals to strategic accounts in assigned territory, agency or market. Sales quotas typically reflect the revenues of assigned accounts/agencies.
1. Services accounts in an assigned region, agency or market.
2. Prospects new business within assigned region, agency or market
3. Writes and presents proposals and digital advertising sales contracts.
4. Sells customers on the benefits and features of new applications and products.
5. Coordinates orders, traffic and documentation required for the accurate and timely insertion of online advertisements.
6. Prepares call reports, sales forecasts and update(s) Salesforce CRM on new business development in pipeline, renewals, incremental account growth, etc. Creates and maintains client and prospect databases.
7. Participates in negotiating assigned advertising sales deals with clients, agencies through both Upfront and Scatter markets.
8. Partners with television Account Executive on 360 solutions to meet and exceed clients’ needs.
9. Maintains internal and external contacts.
10. Participates in mentoring less experienced members of the team.
11. May lead associate account executive(s) or digital account specialist(s) who administer accounts daily after the close of the sale.
* Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, psychology or related industry experience preferred.
* A minimum of 4 years of professional digital ad sales experience preferably within the digital media, advertising sales/agency fields.
* Proven experience cultivating relationships, driving new business development and leveraging contacts to drive digital ad sales efforts.
* Ability to understand and interpret trends and react with strategic/tactical changes.
* Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong organizational skills
* Strong organizational skills with ability to act independently and responsibly
* Capacity to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and comfortable presenting to large groups
* Must be able to work collaboratively with team members
* Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups.
* Willingness to travel approximately 20-25% of time to meet within geographic region to meet with clients, agencies, attend events, etc.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Atlanta, Georgia, ATL, GA This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.