Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/30/2021 5:34:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in New York-NY
Search all Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive?
Full Time Job
-Work closely with the other members of the team to identify sponsorship opportunities and create sales collateral, with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
-Work with the Team Executive and in-house design team in the creation and maintenance of Partnership opportunity flyers. This includes liaising with programming, scheduling, marketing and research to collate all relevant information.
- Be responsible, alongside the other Partnerships Manager, for managing the relationship with Sky Media, with the support of the Team Executive.
- Work with the team to build appropriate packages in response to agency briefs.
- Work closely with other internal departments including but not exclusively Digital, Creative, Marketing and Programming to ensure integrated and innovative solutions are offered
- Oversee the majority of deliverables for booked camp;aigns, working with the Team Executive in order to meet challenging deadlines.
- Oversee the Team Executive in working with the Inventory Management department on the execution of broadcast elements, including completion of deal memos, TX lists and liaising with various departments to ensure every element of a partnership goes live on time.
- Work with the other Manager and Team Exec in supporting the Partnerships team with research, ad hoc PowerPoint presentation creation, creation of other department documents, liaising with other departments, etc.
- Holiday cover &, back up on pitches for Partnerships Director.
- Attend Product Group Meetings for Male and Female Portfolio meetings, and offer back-up/holiday cover for weekly meetings
- Requesting reports &, data input when needed from other departments
- Maintain and build good relationships with all agencies through excellent camp;aign management.
- Build strong inter-departmental relationships throughout Discovery
- Attend internal meetings &, presentations and where appropriate, industry events &, seminars, and provide written feedback for the team
- Share market/client information internally to help the development of future business
- Will have a minimum of 3 years experience in Media or broadcast: in Media Agencies, Client-side or media owner
- A strong team player
- Ability to manage other people and projects
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects &, deliverables
- Able to establish and maintain influential relationships, especially with media agencies
- Is confident enough to deal with people of all levels, from assistant to MD
- Demonstrates a good understanding of client's business needs
- Has accurate attention to detail, is precise - Has a structured and organized mindset
- Has the ability to pitch discussions at the right level
- Great presentation skills
- Enthusiastic with a positive outlook
- Has strong numeric skills numeracy
- Able to work with facts and figures - has a detailed mind
- Has great communication skills
- Of Discovery Networks flagship brands
- Of the broadcast, media and digital industries
- Demonstrates good consumer understanding and insights
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Has ambition, passion and enthusiasm
- Is results driven
- Responds effectively to positive and negative feedback
- Retains a positive attitude
- Work as a joint - force with internal sales partners - know each other and respect expertise
- Self motivated
- Can take negative feedback and deal with it constructively
- Enthusiastic &, outgoing
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City