A / B Testing & Optimization Analyst
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for A / B Testing & Optimization Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all A / B Testing & Optimization Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an A / B Testing & Optimization Analyst?
Full Time Job
Our Team: The Discovery Digital/DTC team works at the crossroads of technology and entertainment to bring content from iconic television brands to our audiences on digital and streaming platforms in the most delightful ways we can imagine and build. Our mission remains true to the principles that founded Discovery – we seek to ignite people’s curiosity to explore the world around them through amazing viewing experiences.
The Role: Discovery is seeking an enthusiastic analyst or senior analyst to join our experienced and collaborative Digital Research and Consumer Insights team. This is a fantastic opportunity to generate and share insights with highly engaged stakeholders. Your work will be focused on leveraging best practices in A/B and multi-variate testing to optimize the subscription funnel and user experience, which will directly influence the development of digital products used by millions of customers – the newly launched discovery app, our suite of TV Everywhere apps (i.e. Discovery GO, TLC GO, HGTV GO, and more.), and our suite of digital websites and apps (i.e. HGTV.com, FoodNetwork.com, and Food Network Kitchen).
If you have a track record and passion for designing, executing, and uncovering insights through custom research and/or usability studies, then we would love to talk to you about joining our team.
• Design and conduct A/B and multi-variate tests using Adobe Target or our in-house A/B testing solution. Develop test plans, define a hypothesis and relevant success metrics, analyze and transform raw data into actionable insights, and distribute test results to stakeholders.
• Organize multiple tests and timelines while communicating effectively across all business units.
• Leverage site and audience data to draw insights, develop hypotheses, and proactively recommend testing opportunities.
• Create insightful presentations to explain data stories to internal stakeholders and engage them in conversation, as needed.
• Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support.
• Perform analyses to identify audience segments that surface from testing tactics.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the Digital Studios data environment – data collection, data sources, data accessibility, and tools.
• Support product enhancements, launches, company initiatives, and other needs as they arise.
• Perform ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed.
• 3 years relevant work experience in a digital and analytical field
• 3 years of experience with A/B testing tools, like Adobe Target or Optimizely
• Experience with analyzing data & statistics
• Naturally inquisitive, critical thinker, proactive problem-solver and detail-oriented
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to act independently and responsibly
• Ability to manage and balance multiple (and sometimes competing) priorities in a fast-paced, complex business environment and can manage time effectively to consistently meet deadlines
• Team player and relationship builder
• Effective at writing business reports and communicating results
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States