Fall Intern - Video Production
Dim Mak RecordsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Dim Mak Records is looking for a passionate Video Production intern to assist with our company and gain valuable experience within the music/entertainment industry. Applicants should be available to work remotely and/or work out of our Downtown LA office 20-30 hours per week. This is an unpaid 3-5 month internship position for college credit only. Applicants should be currently enrolled in a Bachelor's program.
The ideal candidate has the experience and/or knowledge of 3 stages of production (pre, prod., post) with sufficient on-set experience. Working knowledge of video equipment is a must. Ability to manage budgets and schedules for call times effectively a plus.
- Proficiency in cinematography and/or other production skills
- Experience of 3 point lighting as well as lighting for green screen
- Knowledge of various video/photo cameras
- Experience as a grip/gaffer
- Experience shooting various content such as live events, behind the scenes/EPKs, music videos, interviews, and capturing audio
- Experience working with talent, in particular, EDM producers/DJs
- Knowledge of pop culture, trends, live events, and more is a plus
- Knowledge of live stream production is also a plus
-Must be able to meet fast deadlines
-Must be local to LA
-Link to current EDITING reel or examples
-Must be a Mac user
-Need their own Adobe Creative Cloud subscription
-Must have some after effects experience
Due to Covid-19, employees and interns will be working remotely until further notice.
Submit reel, resume, and cover letter. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online