Social Media Coordinator
Digital Brand ArchitectsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are seeking a talented, motivated Social Media Coordinator to collaborate with our Marketing & Communications team. You will develop visual concepts, coordinate images with copywriters and create visual assets to be used on social media and web as well as within special projects/campaigns when needed. This role requires a highly detail-oriented and imaginative individual who can operate within a quick-paced environment to engaging visual content across platforms. Our ideal candidate has a strong portfolio of successful design work, a bachelor's degree with comprehensive, expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite and creative needs for social media platforms.
This position will directly report into a VP, Brand Partnerships.
• Prioritize and manage multiple creative projects
• Act as a community manager for DBA's social channels (Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram)
• Populate and organize content calendar
• Ideate ideas within the brand's tone of voice for different platforms
• Develop illustrations, graphics, and designs for social media platforms
• Design and edit presentations with the company's branding
• Work closely with DBA Marketing Lead to ensure deadlines and goals are met
• Work closely with freelance partners to ensure all assets are needed for promotion
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Make recommendations on updating style guidelines where appropriate
• 1-2 years in Social Media or other related role
• Superior communication, both written and verbal
• Ability to effectively work with clients, as well as internal teams
• Proactive, detail-oriented, and extremely organized
• Adherent to deadlines and follow-through
• Confidence and ability to understand deal memos between talent and brands and execute them
• Monitors and reads online media and blogs on a daily basis
• Digitally savvy, extremely hard-working, problem-solving and culturally aware
• Strong desire to work with digital talent
• Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite Applications
• Shared doc drives/platforms such as BOX and Dropbox
• Presentation tools such as PowerPoint and Adobe Design Suite (a plus)
About the DBA Culture:
DBA is committed to enhancing its culture of inclusion and attracting, developing, and retaining diverse talent. We offer an ethos where all voices are heard, and where awareness and respect are mandated. We lead with our hearts and strive for our work family to be a reflection of our passion for championing new voices and guiding legacy brands to celebrate diversity and inclusion.
Our team is goal-oriented and fosters a mindset of collaboration over competition. We are creative, we push industry boundaries, and we are collectively aiming to up our game. These core values are at the center of our company and its approach to internal community building. We are invested in your success and will work diligently to provide you with valuable career and personal growth opportunities in a safe and people-first environment.
DBA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the DBA Business:
DBA is the industry leader in the influencer management and marketing landscape, representing a world class portfolio of diverse social media-oriented personalities, creators, and publishers. Founded in 2010, DBA was the first digital influencer agency to recognize the rise of new media voices and manage them as individual talent.
Now, with over 150 of the most prominent social media influencers whom, in aggregate, have a reach of 200 million-plus, DBA masters the multi-platform constellation of the ever-shifting media space, blending decades of brand strategy and communications expertise. Focusing on top-level content and storytelling as well as native advertising and brand development, DBA continues to move digital culture forward.
Digital Brand Architects has been featured in the New York Times, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, Fast Company, WWD, Forbes, Ad Age, and more. DBA offices are located in New York City and Los Angeles.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online