Manager, Brand Partnerships
Digital Brand ArchitectsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The primary focus of this role is to develop and sell through dynamic branded programs anchored with digital talent including influencers and other digital talent and tastemakers to drive revenue. This includes: prospecting, pitching, closing and managing brand and advertising agency relationships, responding to RFPs and developing original advertiser program ideas.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.?
• Conceive, develop and pitch original brand programs utilizing DBA's roster of influencers and content creators
• Define project KPI's, objectives, and assumptions necessary to achieve success
• In addition to responding to RFPs, implement creative and strategic programs with talent's strengths/successes and development goals in mind
• Initiating and building proactive packages for category growth across accounts?
• Leverage existing relationships with brands and advertising agency contacts for deal flow and revenue quotas
• Along with support team, oversee each project from inception to completion
• Act as a business specialist on behalf of DBA Talent strategically developing digital and mixed media solutions to suit their objectives
Work environment/Physical demands?
The employee typically works in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the?work day.??
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.??
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned, to ensure workload coverage. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. This job description does NOT constitute an employment agreement between the employer and?employee and?is subject to change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements of the job change.??
The job specification requirements stated are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform this job successfully. Any satisfactory equivalent combination of experience and training which ensures the ability to perform the work may substitute for the above so that the employee will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.?
• 3-5 years in digital sales and marketing with proven expertise packaging digital influencers
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Must be able and willing to thrive in a highly collaborative culture
• Must be proactive, resourceful and efficient and have a network of ad agency contacts across all categories
• Must be comfortable with cold outreach and tenacious follow up to open new accounts
• You have a proven ability to exceed performance goals
• Experience in influencer marketing
• Superior communication, writing and verbal skills with an ability to consult with executive management
• Proactive, detail-oriented, and extremely organized
• Ability to meet deadlines and possess follow-through
• Confidence and ability to negotiate deals and ability to respond to RFP's
• Relationships with ad agencies across all categories
• Monitor and read online media on a daily basis
• Marketing savvy, problem-solving and pop culturally aware
• Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies
• Experience in: consumer brands, in auto, financial, technology OR travel, entertainment, toys
• Experience with influencer contracts
DBA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.??
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online