Director of Sales, Brand Partnerships
Digital Brand ArchitectsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Director of Sales, Brand Partnerships - Food
The primary focus of the Director of Sales, Brand Partnerships is to engage with brands and agencies to generate new opportunities and revenue to further the position of DBA as an expert in the influencer marketing space. You will be empowered to develop and sell through dynamic influencer programs for DBA's exclusive portfolio of talent and content creators who publish on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Podcasts. This role will develop and own specific verticals including CPG, Food/Bev, QSR, and lifestyle brands.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.?
• Proactively prospect, qualify and close new accounts
• Strategically and creatively build a pipeline and maintain a high level of activity
• Independently research and prospect using a variety of techniques including online research, networking, and active participation in industry events
• Conceive, develop and pitch original brand programs utilizing DBA's roster of influencers and content creators
• Leverage existing relationships with brands and advertising agency contacts for deals and revenue
• Initiate and build proactive packages for category growth across accounts
• Represent talent in contract negotiations
• 5-7 years in digital sales, business development and marketing with proven expertise packaging creators, influencers & programs
• Must be proactive, resourceful, efficient and have a network of brand direct, advertising agencies, media companies and contacts across the targeted categories: CPG, Food/Bev, QSR, and lifestyle brands
• Experience in selling and closing influencer content and campaigns in food, consumer brands, lifestyle, travel, technology, financial & CPG
• Experience negotiating deals and responding to RFP's
• Proven ability to set and exceed performance goals
• Proven track record of securing and closing new accounts
• MSOffice Suite
• CRM software such as Pipedrive, Hubspot, Salesforce
• Google Analytics,
• QuickBase a plus
• Traffic analysis tools such as HYPR and CreatorIQ a plus
Occasional travel may be required?(Covid permitting)
• Hunter mentality, able to proactively find a close new business
• Consultative seller who develops understanding of client needs to serve their business and ours
• Voracious daily consumer of online & social media
• Savvy marketer and problem-solver
• Creative thinker who can brainstorm new ideas and strategies
• Superior communication, writing and verbal skills with an ability to consult with executive management
• Willingness to thrive in a highly collaborative culture and to consult with executive management
• Proactive closer
• Confidence to meet deadlines and possess follow-through
• Marketing savvy, problem-solving and pop culturally aware
What You'll Get
• Robust benefits package with employer contribution
• Unlimited vacation time
• WFH flexibility
• Paid parental leave
• Volunteer opportunities
• Casual dress code & open office environment
• A rewarding career at an industry-leading company with a strong mission and passionate team
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.??
DBA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.??
About the DBA Culture:
DBA is committed to enhancing its culture of inclusion and attracting, developing, and retaining diverse talent. We offer an ethos where all voices are heard, and where awareness and respect are mandated. We lead with our hearts and strive for our work family to be a reflection of our passion for championing new voices and guiding legacy brands to celebrate diversity and inclusion.
Our team is goal-oriented and fosters a mindset of collaboration over competition. We are creative, we push industry boundaries, and we are collectively aiming to up our game. These core values are at the center of our company and its approach to internal community building. We are invested in your success and will work diligently to provide you with valuable career and personal growth opportunities in a safe and people-first environment.
DBA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the DBA Business:
DBA is the industry leader in the influencer management and marketing landscape, representing a world class portfolio of diverse social media-oriented personalities, creators, and publishers. Founded in 2010, DBA was the first digital influencer agency to recognize the rise of new media voices and manage them as individual talent.
Now, with over 150 of the most prominent social media influencers whom, in aggregate, have a reach of 200 million-plus, DBA masters the multi-platform constellation of the ever-shifting media space, blending decades of brand strategy and communications expertise. Focusing on top-level content and storytelling as well as native advertising and brand development, DBA continues to move digital culture forward.
Digital Brand Architects has been featured in the New York Times, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, Fast Company, WWD, Forbes, Ad Age, and more. DBA offices are located in New York City and Los Angeles.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online