Assistant, Brand Partnerships
Digital Brand ArchitectsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The primary focus of this position is to provide administrative support to Senior Vice President and DBA's Brand Partnerships department. This role will heavily assist with scheduling, internal and external communication, and campaign management. The role is vital to the day-to-day operations of DBA, as you will assist in the administration between brands/agencies to ensure all campaigns are seamlessly activated.?
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.?
• Provide full administrative support to the SVP?
• Manage and maintain SVP calendar?
• Schedule meetings and calls for SVP?
• Manage call sheets and meeting notes??
• Research brand verticals and industry trends for SVP as needed
• Maintain contact database and update CRM?
• Work with SVP to organize and maintain documents, pitches, databases, and marketing materials?
• Work with platform partners like?CreatorIQ?to assist with pulling talent data
• Input all campaign details into accounting/tracker system?as necessary?
• Update decks, presentations, and case studies?
• Prepare and submit proposals decks?in a timely and efficient manner?
• Light?office operation tasks?
• Participate in company-wide initiatives and activities??
• Commit to furthering individual industry knowledge and professional growth & development?
• Detail Oriented
• Client Focus
• Problem Solving?
• Results Orientation?
• Team Focus?
• 1-2 years of administrative assistant experience in a related field (i.e.?Talent Agency and/or Management, PR, Digital Marketing)?
• Strong written, verbal, and visual presentation communication skills?
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with all personality types and behaviors; flexibility and adaptability??
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with a high-volume email/workload?
• Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented work style?
• Ability to work against deadlines??
• A passion for social media and an interest in developing talent relationships?
• Previous talent/influencer agency or digital marketing?
• Knowledge of and experience using Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.?
• Knowledge of Google Analytics?
• QuickBase experience?
• Traffic analysis tools experience (ex.?CreatorIQ, Social Rank)?
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Box, G Suite, Zoom, Mac, Outlook, Slack, Adobe, and/or other tools and technology?
DBA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.??
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online