Senior Manager, Brand Partnerships
Dick Clark ProductionsSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/2/2020 9:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Senior Manager, Brand Partnerships jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Brand Partnerships postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, Brand Partnerships? Senior Manager, Brand Partnerships (TV)
Who We Are:
dick clark productions, the world's largest producer of televised live event programming is looking for an experienced brand partnerships manager to join its forward-thinking, top-notch Brand, Marketing, & Digital Strategy team. The position reports directly to the Account Director, Brand Partnerships, and is based in Santa Monica, CA.
What You'll Do:
As a member of the department, the Senior Manager will join a team tasked with developing and managing fully integrated revenue-based partnerships for dick clark's slate of music and entertainment televised events.
The Senior Manager, Brand Partnerships will have an active role in account development during client presale and be responsible for primary account management during client post-sale. During the presale, they will work with the creative brand strategy team to package show inventory and develop comprehensive presentations for prospective and incumbent clients following proactive efforts from the sales team, brand briefs, and/or RFPs submitted for consideration. In addition, once becoming a sold business, the Senior Manager will work in conjunction with the Account Director to manage the day-to-day client accounts throughout the execution process leading up to, during, and following events.
The Senior Manager must have a strong ability to communicate the logic and benefits of proposed programs to prospective clients and internal parties through verbal communication as well as through Keynote presentations, outlines, and/or through creative briefs within a short timeline.
The Senior Manager will also attend calls, meetings and complete tasks at the direction of the department's Executive Vice President and Vice President.
• Report to and communicate daily with the Account Director, Brand Partnerships
• Effective implementation and execution of client brand strategies primarily across DCP's core slate of live programming: New Year's Rockin' Eve, The Golden Globe Awards, Academy of Country Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, American Music Awards and The Streamy Awards
• Lead the day-to-day management and development of assigned accounts
• Manage the implementation of strategy into sales materials for presentations to incumbent and prospective clients
• Effective communication of formulated brand strategies with Valence Media sales team and other key stakeholders
• Day-to-day management of requests for proposals and development of proactive pitches from DCP partners, network partners, and Valence divisions
• Collaborate with creative strategists to develop campaign creative for proposals and pitches
• Manage the development and creative discussions with internal DCP teams to ensure the feasibility of partnerships. Internal teams include, but are not limited to, production, PR, legal and finance
• Day-to-day management of sold accounts execution across internal teams, including but not limited to, production, PR, legal and finance
• Participate in discussions about brand strategy, creative and eventual execution with DCP network partners and other show partners
• Client-facing management throughout the execution of programs and campaigns
• Attend and contribute to sales calls and meetings at the direction of the EVP and VP, Brand, Marketing & Digital Strategy and Account Director, Brand Partnerships
Your Skills and Experience
• Minimum 4 years of proven client/account management and/or brand strategy experience or other relevant experience (preferably from a broadcast network, brand, integrated marketing agency, publisher, or production company)
• Broadcast TV experience required.
• Proven ability to effectively play both leading and supporting roles throughout critical projects
• Passion for collaboration and working in team environments
• Broadcast television experience in both media and integrated marketing
• Production and/or live event experience
• Passion for television, music, fashion, and all things pop culture is a must
• A demonstrated, innate understanding of social media content and platforms both on the editorial and paid ends
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while delivering results
• Ability to plan, organize and effectively present ideas and concepts
• Commitment to excellence: working non-standard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy
• Superb verbal and written communication skills
• Strong ability to communicate the logic and benefits of an idea, decision, or project to senior leadership, clients, reports, and counterparts
• Strong comprehension and analytical skills along with the ability to think both strategically and creatively
• Experience developing ideas that forge strong emotional connections between brand and consumer
• Ability to travel as required for events and meetings
• Commitment to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and physiologically safe work environment
• An enthusiastic Google Doc/Sheet user
• Strong experience using Keynote
• Working knowledge of design programs (e.g., Photoshop)
• BA/BS degree This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.