Executive Assistant, Executive Chairman
Dick Clark ProductionsSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
dick clark productions, a diverse entertainment company and an independent producer of a wide range of television programming including awards shows, specials, and reality series, is seeking a highly experienced Executive Assistant to the Executive Chairman
The ideal candidate should be a motivated, resourceful individual with experience managing a demanding desk. The Executive Assistant will provide full administrative support and interface with top level entertainment industry executives. Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills are essential, with the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Perform all administrative duties which include but are not limited to:
• Managing heavy phones, roll calls, and manage phone log.
• Maintain complex calendars, including schedule internal and external appointments and meetings.
• Coordinating travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally, manage accommodations and other transportation.
• Create and process expense reports for payments, file management, and help track production related information.
• Compose correspondence, minutes, presentations, and other documents.
• Function as administrative liaison to department staff, as well as other company departments.
• Open, review and disseminate non-confidential interoffice and external mail, distribute correspondence and other material to staff as directed.
• Prepare, process and approve (within scope of authority) invoices and travel and expense reports as well as timesheets.
• Responsible for handling confidential/sensitive information and documentation.
• Assist with special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Job Requirements
• Must have the ability to assess and juggle priorities, successfully complete multiple tasks/projects within required timelines, and bring issues to closure.
• Must be able to multi-task, manage and coordinate heavy work load for executive during show times.
• Individual must demonstrate initiative and be resourceful.
• Position requires the assistant to handle confidential matters and documentation professionally and within company policy.
• Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, comfortable interfacing with executives, should be flexible, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
• Demonstrated expertise in Windows applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Google Mail and Outlook).
• Must have flexibility to work long hours and be available for minimal travel throughout the year.
• High attention to detail, exceptional written/verbal communication skills and diplomacy, and extremely organized
• Detail oriented and able to work well while under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines
• Team player with a positive attitude and willing to support others in all areas
• Excellent follow-up skills and ability to multi-task
• Pro-active and able to take direction well
• 1-5 Years as an Executive Assistant supporting EVP-level or above executive required.
• Preferably have 6 months to 1-year of experience working in entertainment at a film, television, production, talent agency or music company.
• Ability to handle a very active desk supporting several simultaneous productions.
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information at all times.
dick clark productions is an equal opportunity employer.
No Phone Calls. No Agencies Please Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online