Executive Assistant, Business Development and Brand
Dick Clark ProductionsBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2020 2:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Business Development and Brand jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Business Development and Brand postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant, Business Development and Brand? Dick Clark Productions / MRC Entertainment
Position: Executive Assistant, Business Development and Brand, Marketing & Digital Strategy
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Assist the Senior Vice President of Business Development and Partnerships and Executive Director, Brand Marketing Digital Strategy in managing the business process flow, key internal/external relationships and documents for all new business and partnership initiatives.
• Creating, implementing and maintaining detailed project management flow charts, Financials and custom reports for each initiative.
• Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers via email, phone, and in-person.
• Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences
• Assisting with the preparation or creating presentations and pitches for prospective and renewal clients.
• Processing the Senior Vice Presidents Expense reports on a weekly basis.
• Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
• Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
• Tracking submitted proposals while creating a weekly activity and annual gross/net revenue report for senior management.
• Providing reliable administrative support including coordinating all travel, In person meetings and Conference calls.
Experience and Qualifications:
• 1-3 years of administrative experience, preferably in marketing, sales, partnerships or business development.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong networking skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully manage projects simultaneously
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under tight deadlines
• Must possess excellent customer service skills with current and potential clients
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience.
MRC is a diversified global entertainment company with businesses spanning film, television, media and data. Leading independent studios MRC Film and MRC Television source, finance, develop and produce critically acclaimed and award-winning content alongside some of the industry's foremost creative artists. The studios' projects include Oscar® and Golden Globe® nominated ''Knives Out,'' ''The Lovebirds,'' as well as past films including ''Ted,'' ''Babel'' and ''Elysium,'' Emmy® Award-winning television series including ''Ozark,'' ''The Outsider,'' ''The Great,'' and the groundbreaking series ''House of Cards.'' MRC Media & Info reaches more than 36 million people a month and garners more than 2 billion annual online video views, and includes the entertainment industry's flagship media brand The Hollywood Reporter, the world's most influential music media brand, Billboard and Vibe, the leading entertainment brand for a global multicultural audience. MRC Non-Fiction finances and produces feature documentaries and docuseries for global audiences and current projects include a documentary from director Edgar Wright on The Sparks and ''Last Rider,'' based on the unbelievable story of cyclist Greg LeMond. dick clark productions, part of MRC Live & Alternative, is the largest producer and proprietor of television live-event programming broadcasts, including the ''Golden Globe Awards,'' ''Billboard Music Awards,'' ''American Music Awards,'' ''Academy of Country Music Awards,'' ''Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest,'' ''Streamy Awards,'' and 16-time Emmy® Award-winning competition series ''So You Think You Can Dance.'' MRC Data was established recently with the acquisition of Nielsen Music's data and insights product suite. MRC has a majority stake in A-Major Media and minority investments in A24, Fulwell73, Sugar23 and T-Street.
No Phone Calls. No agencies please.
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted.
MRC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.