Intern - Creative Team Member
Diana FashionLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Anti Eden is a women-run, burgeoning fashion brand based in Los Angeles, CA; we are comparable to brands like Charlotte Knowles, Daisy Daisy TV, and Miaou. The core of Anti Eden is youthful, open-minded, experimental, and accepting.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to become an integral part of a fashion-related creative team with many important hands-on tasks. In a 12th floor loft overlooking Downtown LA, you'll be working in a very close-knit environment among six team members. This team is in charge of all of the creative campaigns, branding, and design, which means you'll assist in the organization and preparation of: media marketing, production of fashion editorial & film shoots, sourcing, maintaining relationships with our creative collaborators- professionals & agencies, sourcing, and so on. It will be a lot of responsibility as we're getting off the ground, but it's a really open and progressive work environment. We are definitely looking for someone to become an integral part of Anti Eden, there is plenty of room for growth and potential for paid, full-time positions.
**Part Time, Unpaid Internship
- Assisting in creative production by working closely alongside the Creative Director
- Assist team with necessary administrative duties
- Craft responses to emails to and from media, modeling, and other creative agencies collaborating with Anti Eden.
- Create spreadsheets of potential clients and agencies
- Monitor Social Media to ensure brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages, including influencer research and outreach
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns
- Prepare reports of the latest in trend research, to appropriately apply that knowledge for content creation
- Conceptualize creative content for branding strategies and future apparel designs
- Help prepare creative briefs
- Works directly with the creative director and marketing manager.
-Inclination for stellar communication
-Excellent interpersonal skills and a team-player attitude
-Ability to handle several tasks
-Strong writing and communication skills with excellent grammar
-Familiarity with Excel and/or Google Sheets
-Ability to present proactive ideas with respect to projects in which they are involved
-Have a drive to learn and a strong interest in pursuing a career in the fashion industry.
-Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage
-Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in business
-Prepared & organized
-Knowledge of current and emerging fashion brands and lifestyle trends
-Knowledge of social media channels and platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.
-Familiarity with creative software, such as those within Adobe Suite.
Will have the opportunity to:
-Have a high degree of creative involvement for a new fashion brand
-Collaborate closely with a creative team in the fashion industry; share your ideas & concepts and evolve them with the team.
-Gain an insider's perspective as to how the fashion business world functions; including creative marketing strategies, public relations, brand establishment, etc.
-Contribute to the apparel / garment design process
-Participate in meetings with designers to discuss their collections and help merchandise them
-Be the first to review and merchandise samples for the upcoming collections
-Assist with appointments in the showroom and studio with retail & creative clients
-Work in a progressive, dynamic, and growth-oriented environment
*Part time, Unpaid
Start as soon as possible, can work on a college semester basis
Weekly commitment of ~20 hours a week
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online