Social Media Content Producer
Detroit TigersDetroit, MI
Full Time Job
The Social Media Content Producer will be responsible for assisting the social media team with creation of video content as needed for distribution across official social platforms.
• Create, shoot and edit video for distribution on social platforms.
• Cover Detroit Tigers events, including games, community outreach initiatives and sponsor activations.
• Contribute innovative and creative ideas for digital and social content.
• Collaborate with other departments across the organization to support their objectives and bring their visions to life.
• Work with social media team to create relevant illustrations, video and more for social distribution on channels including (but not limited to) Instagram and TikTok.
• Assist with league and club digital and social activations and initiatives.
• Assist with updating digital and social content calendars.
• Assist with creating digital and social media reports.
• Assist with procuring new equipment and manage equipment inventory.
• Various game day digital and social media duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Background in video production, graphic design, communications or related field.
• 2-3 years of experience in digital video and/or creative production.
• Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience in videography, particular using DSLR equipment.
• An independent thinker who also is able to work in a collaborative environment.
• Must be creative and consistently exploring new ideas for content and campaigns.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Some travel may be required.
• Office environment.
Some evenings, weekends and holidays may be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.