Premium Sales Account Executive
Detroit TigersDetroit, MI
This was removed by the employer on 7/30/2021 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Premium Sales Account Executive jobs in Detroit-MI
Search all Premium Sales Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Premium Sales Account Executive?
Full Time Job
The Premium Sales Executive is responsible for driving sales of premium seating for the Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Tigers and events held at the Fox Theatre including suites leases and rentals, Legends Club, Champions Club, season and group tickets and other revenue-generating programs through constant dialogue via meetings, telephone and email and increasing the existing account base through prospecting.
• Responsible for achieving exceeding both individual and team sales goals.
• Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate relationships through industry networking to sell annual suite contracts.
• Prepare and deliver proposals and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
• Cultivate new relationships and optimize existing accounts through outstanding customer service to drive revenues.
• Work closing with Premium Service team to ensure contractual fulfillment with an emphasis towards maximizing opportunities.
• Communicate status of sales with the Director, Premium Sales by providing weekly reports on sales activity and results to track individual performance, inventory and revenue.
• Coordinate face-to-face appointments every week in an effort to generate new business.
• Sell variety of other products including club seats, group and season tickets.
• Serve as interface with ticket sales and sponsorship/ad sales to generate leads and maximize revenue potential.
• Responsible for client entertainment at events (i.e. lunches and golf outings) and Suite hosting to cultivate business relationships.
• Creating, organization, implementing and executing benefits for clients.
• Ensure client information is current and updated on the database
• Create internally hosted events to promote awareness and generate revenue
• Attend industry related networking functions as necessary
• Work with the Director of Suite Sales & Services in strategy for all club renewals.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor's degree in sports management, marketing communications or related field
• 2-4 years sales experience in sports/entertainment related, media or sales. Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work
• Possess the highest integrity and ethical standards
• Assertive, competitive, passionate, goal orientated and a strong work ethic
• Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities, develop account strategies, and negotiate creative solutions
• Have a friendly, professional and confident telephone manner.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills - must be able to manage schedule to achieve daily and weekly goals for calls, appointments and sales
• Self-starter with ability to multitask and maintain deadlines in a high-paced environment
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills, with an ability to think and react to situations confidently
• Ability to work long or unpredictable hours on weekdays, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• Must possess knowledge of all Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Irregular and extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Exposure to high noise level
• Frequent visual/auditory attention
• Working in an arena environment with varying temperatures.
• Lifting equipment that weighs up to 25 pounds.
The above is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of all supplemental duties, responsibilities or nonessential requirements. Detroit Tigers, Inc has the right to change, modify, suspend, interrupt or cancel in whole or in part any job functions outlined in a job description at any time and without advance notice to the employee.