Digital Marketing Manager
Detroit TigersDetroit, MI
This was removed by the employer on 4/14/2020 3:53:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Digital Marketing Manager jobs in Detroit-MI
Search all Digital Marketing Manager postings
Full Time Job
The Digital Marketing (Web App & Mobile) Manager will be an integral member of the Tigers Marketing team. This person will oversee all aspects of the clubs digital and interactive marketing strategy.
• Oversee the Detroit Tigers digital strategies to include management of tigers.com, the ballpark app, and email campaigns.
• Work in partnership with Ticket Sales department to develop digital advertising and marketing strategies to drive season ticket and individual game ticket sales.
• Work in partnership with Corporate Sales team to schedule and manage club sponsored digital activations through the ballpark app.
• Oversee club email strategy to include copywriting, creative oversight, and scheduling.
• Coordinate with MLB on the maintenance of tigers.com and the development of related pages and forms.
• Manage the scheduling and content creation for all club portal advertising and promotions.
• Create and execute reporting systems to track digital advertising analytics.
• Collaborate with other departments across the organization to support their objectives and bring their visions to life.
• Work with creative services to produce images, illustrations, memes, video and more for inclusion in digital advertising, email campaigns, etc.
• Bring innovative and creative ideas for digital and email content.
• Coordinate all league-related digital initiatives.
• Develop digital channel plans for all ticket sales initiatives.
• Manage external relations with key digital vendors.
• Develop and execute survey campaigns for a variety of club related initiatives and programs.
Supplemental Job Functions:
• Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications or related field
• Minimum five (5) years managing a brand's digital strategy
• Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop
• Must be creative and consistently explore new ideas for content and campaigns
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Some travel may be required
• Office environment.
• Evenings, weekends and holidays will be required.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a colleague encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above is intended to describe the key responsibilities, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of all supplemental duties, responsibilities or nonessential requirements. Sports & Entertainment, Inc. has the right to change, modify, suspend, interrupt or cancel in whole or in part any job functions outlined in a job description at any time and without advance notice to the employee.