Account Executive, Group Sales
Detroit TigersDetroit, MI
Full Time Job
The Account Executive, Group Sales is responsible for driving sales of group tickets for the Detroit Tigers by maintaining relationships with current group clients and creating new relationships with future clients using first class customer service.
• Generate revenue from new group customers while maximizing ticket sales revenue from existing Tigers customers.
• Sell group tickets to current and new customers.
• Provide outstanding customer service and represent the Detroit Tigers in a positive light at all times.
• Reach weekly quotas for cold calls.
• Meet group, picnic and party suite sales goals.
• Participate in all ticket sales related events including games and other special events.
• Update and maintain current customer database.
• Collect data from clients in the form of surveys and enter to win contests.
• Assist with mass mailing projects.
• Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Working evenings, weekends and holidays.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Sports Management or related degree.
• Sales and/or customer services experience a strong plus.
• Excellent interpersonal, phone and organizational skills.
• Ability to self-motivate.
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Strong writing skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel; plus database management skills.
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
• Office Environment.
• Some evening, weekend, and holiday hours will be required.