Ticket Sales Coordinator
Detroit PistonsDetroit, MI
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 5:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Ticket Sales Coordinator jobs in Detroit-MI
Search all Ticket Sales Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Ticket Sales Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Ticket Sales Coordinator - Motor City Cruise
Are you looking to joining a team of go-getters dedicated to serving and uplifting the community? Join Detroit Pistons team and our mission!
As a Ticket Sales Coordinator, you will support the Director of Ticket Sales, and Account Executives with both in office and game night responsibilities. In this role, you will assist with and facilitate sales- related events and promotions (including group sales initiatives and theme nights), group sales and ticket sales marketing collateral, staff outings and meetings, and interdepartmental communication and operations. We are seeking for a team member with a positive upbeat attitude that can connect with a diverse population!
What you'll be doing :
• Assist with the development, planning and execution of all ticket sales related products and activities
• Developing, Selling, and Facilitating pregame, in-game, and postgame sales events and fan experiences plus assisting in greeting guests, escorting groups on court, etc.
• Assist Marketing with crafting and executing pregame, in game, or postgame sales events and initiatives
• Lead and execute group leader receptions and new business development prospecting events; develop RSVP process, invites, client confirmations, and assist with registration and check-ins at special events
• Handle and communicate the FEP Calendar amongst Ticket Sales and across Game Operations, Marketing, Community Relations, and Guest Relations/Operations
• Coordinate or assist in new business, premium, and membership-related direct mail and email campaigns
• Coordinate autographed inventory allotted for each of the teams; place requests for delivery as needed. Also develop and order sales items (client gifts, group sales items, giveaways, etc.)
• Assist in maintaining budgetary updates and purchase orders for each team; supervise staff relations, prospecting, event costs, and giveaway item spends accordingly
• Assist in communicating, facilitating, and compiling results of sales contests
• Regularly attend Ticket Sales and other Motor City Cruise department team meetings as needed
• Serve as liaison between Ticket Sales and Creative, Community Relations, Operations, and facility Events/Operations; bridge communication
• Develop and manage the ticket sales programs and all related duties (develop collateral, book/track schools, book/track Mascot appearances, etc.)
• Assist with staffing and preparing sales kiosks and concourse activations on game days
• Build and communicate game day synopsis and various sales reports; ensure arena/Wayne State facility staff is prepared with all necessary details to staff and execute sales-related events
• Assist with updating and building sales content for the Motor City Cruise website -provide continuous updates and materials for upcoming group sales events to share on Cruisebasketball.com & social platforms
• Manage group sales fundraising check process and all purchase orders
• Coordinate ordering and delivery of all needed items (t-shirts for fan experiences, giveaway items, items included in packages, member gifts, etc.)
• Responsible for the sales of new Full, Partial and Group Outing ticket packages, to both the business and consumer sectors for all Motor City Cruise and non-basketball related events
• Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals
• Other duties as deemed vital, or as advised by the Director of Ticket Sales
What we're looking for:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
• 1 to 3 years of sports proven experience preferred
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Adobe
• Administrative experience and/or Group Sales / Ticket Sales experience is valued, but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.