Ticket Sales Associate
Detroit PistonsDetroit, MI
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2021 4:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Ticket Sales Associate jobs in Detroit-MI
Search all Ticket Sales Associate postings
Full Time Job
Are you looking to joining a team of go-getters dedicated to serving and uplifting the community? Join Detroit Pistons team and our mission!
The Associate, Ticket Sales position is a 12-week program designed to give associates hands-on experience working in ticket sales for a professional sports team. The associates will be responsible for engaging with fans during games nights and community events in addition to driving revenue and selling Pistons products.
We are seeking for a team member with a positive upbeat attitude that can connect with a diverse population!
What you'll be doing
• Representing the Detroit Pistons during game nights and community events
• Running activations on the concourse during game nights
• Interacting with prospective Pistons fans and collecting data for the sales teams
• Selling new full season memberships, half season memberships, partial plans, group tickets, luxury suites and loge boxes for the Detroit Pistons
• Making phone calls daily to engage prospects
• Maintaining accurate and detailed records of all current clients and prospects with our CRM system
• Providing excellent customer service to prospects and current clients over the phone and at games
• Attending weekly trainings and meetings to develop your career as a sales professional
What we're looking for
• Currently enrolled in college, or recently graduated
• Self-motivating and outgoing personality
• Hard-working, self-improvers who are hungry, proactive, and possess a positive attitude.
• Must be available to work 20 hours per week, unless otherwise agreed upon with their supervisor.
• Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
• Ability to commit to the full 12-week program
• Must have reliable transportation to and from The Pistons Performance Center and Little Caesars Arena.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.