Intern - Partnership Graphic Design
Detroit PistonsDetroit, MI
This was removed by the employer on 6/5/2021 4:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Partnership Graphic Design jobs in Detroit-MI
Search all Intern - Partnership Graphic Design postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Partnership Graphic Design?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Are you interested in joining a team of go-getters dedicated to serving and uplifting the community? Join the Detroit Pistons team and our mission.
As the Partnership Graphic Design Intern, you will support the Partnership Sales and Partnership Engagement teams and will serve as a deck builder, pitch coordinator, group admin and event support.
We are seeking a team member with a positive, upbeat attitude that can connect with a diverse population!
What you'll be doing:
• Point person for all Corporate Partnership presentation needs including deck and recap building, editing, and additional creative needs
• Work with key members of marketing team to ensure Pistons brand is represented properly with approved imagery and messaging
• Organize and handle in-house client meetings, including in-arena presentations and in-arena tours
• Collaborate with internal departments to assist in the development of marketing proposal ideas that fit client's sponsorship objectives
• Assist with department process management/job queue by sustaining a timely progression on projects
• Attend client-facing events to assist in education of assets with Partnerships Sales team during proposal pitch meetings
• Process creative orders for whole team needs by using brand standards and creativity to produce client-facing quality content
• Remain up-to-date on sports marketing industry developments to provide insight and recommendations during brainstorms and opportunities for upsell
What we're looking for:
• Marketing or a Graphic Design/Visual Communications degree or equivalent marketing/agency or brand experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task with great problem-solving skills
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Ability to work nights and weekends
• Self-starter with ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects
• Proficient digital literacy in Microsoft Office, with a strong emphasis in PowerPoint and Excel
• Sense of urgency paired with excellent customer service skills and judgment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to maintain confidential information
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.