Detroit PistonsDetroit, MI
Full Time Job
Are you looking to joining a team of go-getters dedicated to serving and uplifting the community? Join Detroit Pistons team and our mission!
As the Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for developing and designing print and digital projects for all PS&E properties such as print ads, collateral pieces, billboards, promotional items, web graphics/ads, sponsorship presentations and more.
We are an organization that is committed to leadership in our community, diversity and inclusion, teamwork, our customers and personal character and accountability. We are seeking a driven addition to reflect our core values. We consider ourselves an extension of The Pistons brand, we are excited to engage with the Detroit community, and we want to meet you!
What you'll be doing
• Designing print and digital materials for all properties including print ads, collateral pieces, billboards, promotional items, web graphics, advertisements, sponsorship presentations and more.
• Participating in brainstorming sessions and brand development meetings.
• Prepress setup and print production operations.
What we're looking for
• Graphic Design/Visual Communications degree or equivalent work experience.
• 1-3 years of experience in a design role is preferred.
• Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• The ability to balance brand standards with creativity and innovation.
• Strong attention-to-detail.
• Must be capable of multi-tasking while still maintaining a high level of professionalism and creativity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.