DesignScene IncSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We Are DesignScene, a creative event production agency. Crafting innovative design-lead experiences for brandsworldwide.
We are looking to expand our team with a Project Assistant with a minimum of 1 years agency experience in a similar role. This is an exciting opportunity for a project assistant to work with a talented team on hugely creative and innovative experiential projects. Our clients include Amazon, Snap Inc, ITV Studios, Hulu, Live Nation and Shopify.
What is the purpose of the job?
Reporting into the Senior Producer and supporting a team of producers, you will work collaboratively to deliver projects worldwide to an exceptional standard. You will assist with the planning, management, execution and reconciliation of projects. You will have sole responsibility for the office management of the NYC office and ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have; a genuine passion for delivering events and excellent organisational skills.The DesignScene values we must deliver on, and you must possess as a candidate, are:
Location: DesignScene Inc, Santa Monica.
Working Hours: Full time
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
What do you have to achieve?
• An efficient support service to the team
• Effective office management enabling a productive work environment
• Input into successful and profitable projects
• Conduct relevant research and take part in creative brainstorms with the team
• To ensure all deadlines, both internal and client led are met
• Effective and cost-efficient supplier management
Job Activities - what do you have to do?
• Sole responsibility of office administration tasks such as ordering office equipment, managing suppliers such as cleaners, IT, taking deliveries, answering and directing phone calls or visitors etc.
• Learn Procim software and input costs into budgets incl. expenses, timesheets and 3rd party costs
• Processing invoices and expenses with the finance department
• Create and manage appropriate project documentation including furniture lists, items for storage, meeting agendas etc
• Arrange and attend internal and external meetings for project catch ups where required
• Take notes in internal and external meetings and circulate clear and concise notes
• Conduct venue searches and other project research which may include furniture, dressings, staffing
• Collate information in a clear and concise way
• Arrange travel bookings as required by project and production team
• Assist on-site at events as required
• You may be at time required to manage your own small projects from start to finish with regular input and sign of from Senior members of the team
What are the skills required?
• Excellent planning and organising skills
• Clear communication and excellent inter-personal skills
• A flexible approach with the ability to multi task
• Good time management skills
• Strong research skills
• Understanding of creative, design and production technology
• Detailed and thorough
What technical knowledge do you need?
• Apple Computers
• Apple Keynote Collaborate
• Microsoft Office
• Google G-Suite
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online