Manager, Group Sales
Denver NuggetsDenver, CO
This was removed by the employer on 7/14/2021 4:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Manager, Group Sales jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Manager, Group Sales postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Group Sales?
Full Time Job
Job Title: Manager, Group Sales – Denver Nuggets
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Business Unit: Denver Nuggets
Location: Denver, CO
Reports To: Director, Group Sales – Denver Nuggets
Employment Type: Full-Time
Supervisor Position: Yes
The Denver Nuggets are seeking a highly motivated and energetic professional to join the Ticket Sales leadership team as the Manager of Group Sales. The Manager of Group Sales is focused on leading, coaching and contributing to the overall ticket sales effort for the Denver Nuggets as well as the other Kroenke Sports and Entertainment teams. This is a management level position which encompasses collaborative departmental management of day-to-day productivity from a team of Account Executives. As a full-time member of the Nuggets Ticket Sales Department, this individual is responsible for focusing on recruiting, hiring and training a team of exceptional sales people, and is also responsible for contributing to the sale and execution of all ticket packages (group tickets, full season tickets and partial ticket packages) alongside Account Executives.
• Day-to-day leadership of an Account Executive team focused on selling group tickets as well as other Denver Nuggets Ticket Packages
• Track and execute against a business plan developed, in conjunction with the Director of Group Sales, to drive new group sales and maintain/grow current group ticket base
• Demonstrate a winning structure and culture-driven business plan to model coaching and managing a group of Account Executives
• Recruit, hire, and train the Denver Nuggets group sales team of Account Executives
• Teach, model, and reinforce sales process to staff on a consistent basis with a current and in-depth strategy to generate ticket sales
• Conducts ongoing coaching/development with each representative on a consistent basis to discuss personal updates, goal pacing, and training needs
• Assist in training and developing the Inside Sales teams for the Colorado Avalanche, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Rapids, and Colorado Mammoth
• Monitor attitude and effort-based goals (calls completed, meeting set, etc.)
• Coach team of Account Executives in reaching and exceeding their revenue and ticket goals
• Manage game day sales staff and fan experiences to ensure customer satisfaction
• Assist with numerous in-season and off-season sales events to drive group revenue
• Create and implement a comprehensive plan to identify group categories and prospects
• Maintain customer database and assist in facilitating communication of marketing efforts
• Cultivate working relationships and communication processes internally and externally with various Ball Arena departments including Basketball Operations, Box Office, Building Operations, Business Intelligence, Community Relations, Game Presentation, Marketing, Sponsorship and more, as well as food & beverage partners, sponsors, outside venues and vendors
• Adhere to management of department budget
• Provide and update reporting for Director of Group Ticket Sales and VP of Ticket Sales & Service through Archtics ticketing system and Microsoft CRM
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Group Sales
• Hardworking, passion for the sports industry, positive attitude, open to learning and leadership characteristics.
• Demonstrated ability in customer service.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong teaching, motivating, people management and development skills.
• Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of fiscal management.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
• Experience leading sales training for ticket sales staff.
• Basic knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Office, ticketing software (Ticketmaster preferred) & Microsoft CRM.
• Ability to work a varied schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid driver's license and meet company vehicle driving standards
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Minimum 3 years professional experience within sports ticket sales preferred.
• Base Salary Range: $60,000 - $75,000 Annually
• Eligible for commission plan
• Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Life Insurance
• Short and Long-term Disability
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
• 401K plan
• 11 Paid Company Holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.