VP Of Sales Engineering
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/29/2020 5:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for VP Of Sales Engineering jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all VP Of Sales Engineering postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VP Of Sales Engineering? Position
VP of Sales Engineering, Platform & Fulfillment
This position reports to sales with the key objective being to provide technical expertise to successfully enable and facilitate new deals. The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of the sales process, strong customer facing skill and a strong technical background.
The individual will work hand in hand with the sales team providing coverage on technical discussions and presentations, drafting responses to technical proposals/ RFPs and to developing technical sales tools. This person will work closely with the product development and engineering team and have a clear understanding of new technologies, product limitations and our technical strengths.
A Day in the Life of this position would include:
• Providing technical presentations to customers and technical trainings to the sales team
• Developing strong rapport with product management and engineering, developing the ability to create project plans and identify the optimal solution architecture
• Assisting the sales team in identifying new markets and opportunities, while providing direct feedback to the Product Management team on ways to improve existing solutions or creating offerings
• Developing a thorough knowledge of competitor's strategies and products to help improve product positioning and sales strategies
• Responding to technical RFPs
What You Bring:
• You have at least 10+ years experience in software development or product management and background of working with sales teams as either an FAE, or program manager
• You have knowledge of, and relationships with, major MVPD and OTT streaming providers
• You possess strong presentation and meeting skills and a positive solution driven individual
• You work well under pressure; aspires to meet aggressive deadlines
• You are driven, competitive, and passionate about winning
• Bachelors degree preferably in CS or EE
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.