Vice President, Product Management - Localization
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Vice President, Product Management - Localization
The Vice President, Product Management – Localization will work closely with colleagues across all of Deluxe's global operations to identify goals and own our product roadmap. This position will oversee an international team of product owners and managers, providing leadership and driving vision for a suite of proprietary tools and platforms.
This position requires an individual who can provide valuable input to our technology strategy and lead us from concept to reality. A successful candidate will strive to solve problems and deliver best-in-class tools for our localization clients, client-service teams, operations, billing and creative groups while effectively communicating priorities and status to all stakeholders.
An ideal candidate will bring an experienced perspective based on business and organizational transformation, active collaboration, agility, technical excellence and the ability to successfully advise senior business and technology leaders. Experience and understanding of new technologies with a proven skillset in creatively applying said technologies is welcome.
• Drive a vision and forward-thinking product strategy for Deluxe's Localization Group, successfully delivering great internal and B2B products
• Partner closely with stakeholders to identify gaps, areas of improvement and future needs to our software for localization clients, our client-service teams, operations, billing and creative groups
• Lead a team of product owners and managers by setting impactful goals, planning the roadmap, managing stakeholder priorities and contributing to improvements to development methodologies as necessary
• Collaborate effectively with our systems architects and engineering teams to identify the best way to deliver amazing products that effectively achieve demonstrable value
• Guiding product team to providing clear product definitions and goals for engineers
• Partner with peers across Product and Service Areas (Localization, Fulfillment, Mastering, Cinema, Marketing) to identify and execute opportunities for improved intercompany collaboration and efficiency
• Ensure senior leadership and key stakeholders are informed and aligned on product strategy, budget, and delivery timeline
• Prepare annual operating budgets. Analyze costs and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery
• Identify key performance metrics and implement methods of measurement for your stakeholders and for your product team
• Instill best practices to enable effective user acceptance testing and training, working with our Technical Operations group
• Represent Deluxe by captivating clients in sales meetings; and evangelizing audiences to Deluxe's technology through trade show presentations
What You Bring
• 8+ years of experience in product ownership and management
• 6+ years of experience in people management
• Exemplary networking and client relationship management experience
• Experience with language technology like MT, ASR and NLP is a plus
• Experience in localization of creative content is a plus
• Understanding of Video, Audio and general media post-production workflows preferred
• Firm understanding of cost drivers and methods for real-time tracking
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Left and Right brain thinker
• Multi-lingual speaker a plus
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.