Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 9/17/2021 7:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for VFX Compositor jobs in London-UK
Search all VFX Compositor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VFX Compositor?
Full Time Job
Junior/Mid-level VFX Compositor
This is an exciting opportunity Encore team who are based in Soho, London and provide the full range of picture and sound post production for their prestigious client base.
• Preferably 12 months+ experience in TV VFX
• Knowledge and production experience with Nuke, Resolve, Hiero, Nuke Studio and preferably Shotgun
• Good knowledge of compositing workflow
• Must have an aptitude for technical workflow challenges such as directory structure, file formats, naming conventions, scripts, automation tools, automated dailies, etc.
• Offers additional perspectives on techniques to produce final shots efficiently and of high quality
• Enjoy working as part of a team with ability to assist and guide colleagues where necessary
• A creative and collaborative problem solver who is organized and critical of own work
• Able to thrive in a high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
• Understanding of colour correction, blue & green screen, roto, mattes and tracking technologies
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas
• Knowledge of the technical and organizational aspects of the studio pipeline
• Working knowledge of Linux file systems
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours.
At Deluxe, we work with the following values:
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.