Deluxe EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/7/2021 11:10:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Vault Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Vault Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Vault Coordinator? Position Title
Audio Vault Coordinator
Audio Vault Coordinators ensure that client elements at Deluxe's Hollywood location are securely received, stored, shipped, and their movements tracked. Vault personnel are responsible for logging all elements into the company's proprietary database with the highest attention to detail and accuracy. This position is responsible for organizing the storage of these assets, pulling them as needed for production work, and shipping them offsite once work is completed.
• Dispatch couriers to pick up physical media, documents, and supplies as requested.
• Take responsibility for secure receipt of all incoming shipments and provide signature as proof of receipt.
• Accurately match shippers to goods received.
• Promptly notify account representatives of the receipt of incoming media.
• Perform virus scan of incoming hard drives.
• Distribute incoming mail/packages to staff.
• Accurately log metadata of incoming physical media into the Deluxe 4D inventory system and barcode elements on the day of receipt.
• Shelve, re-shelve, shift, and re-pack physical media including, but not limited to film, video tape, and hard drives.
• Guarantee the accurate tracking and shelf location of all in-house physical media.
• Locate elements using Deluxe 4D inventory system for clients, staff, and other Deluxe business units.
• Securely pull physical media in a timely manner for production use and return elements to vault storage when their use is complete.
• Keep onsite vault organized and retain space for incoming elements.
• Maintain leased offsite vaults and keep organized to maximize efficient use of space.
• Conduct periodic audits of all vault elements to maintain accuracy of database.
• Responsible for the security of all outgoing media.
• Pull elements for delivery and arrange for dispatch of couriers or overnight shipments with preferred vendors.
• Hazardous material shipping (nitrate film).
• De-leader film elements prior to shipment as needed.
• Label Deluxe-made elements as needed.
• Perform quality control check on Deluxe-made labels created by other departments.
• Destroy elements as requested by account representatives.
• Assist Audio Studio Operations with asset returns to clients.
• Learn and keep up-to-date on all work instructions, vault security procedures, and policies.
• Compose articulate, accurate, and timely e-mail correspondences.
• Answer phones and contact staff and clients concerning receipt, vaulting, and shipment of physical media.
• Individual will deal directly with employees in every department; all departments will use the information organized by this individual, and this information will have a direct effect on how work is scheduled and completed.
• Interact with clients onsite.
• Maintain tidy, organized workspace as it is visible to all guests, clients, and staff.
• Some physical labor required.
• Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
• BS/BA Degree preferred.
• Must have 6 mos. – 2 years of experience in a post-production environment.
• Education and/or experience in post-production are required.
• Familiarity with the different types of film and tape based media is preferred.
• Familiarity with video frame rates (PAL, NTSC NDF, and NTSC DF) and audio speed is preferred.
• Familiarity with the mac operating system is preferred.
• Must have demonstrated ability to multi-task.
• Must have the ability to make decisions independently and also the ability to contribute to a team.
• Must have a professional attitude and the ability to work cooperatively with co-workers.
• Must be able to take and follow directions from department supervisor.
• Strong organization, communication (verbal and written), and computer skills a must.
• Must have demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize and have superior attention to detail.
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 75 lbs.
• Experience in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Experience in multimedia, software and/or creative production environment preferred.
• Strong and efficient computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, plus experience with project management, flowcharting and database software).
• Strong organizational skills and computer skills are required.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.