Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Vault Clerk. This position will be located in Burbank, California.
• Will accurately log the metadata of incoming and outgoing digital files and of tapes and/or videos into the Deluxe inventory system in a timely manner.
• Will ensure that all files are accurately available on the database at specific server locations depending on the workflow in a timely manner.
• Will provide accurate and timely database entries, updating database video page and e-mail correspondences.
• Will ship various types of files through various means of sending files electronically (i.e., Aspera, WAM!NET, FTP) at 100% accuracy.
• Will be responsible for the security of various incoming digital files and physical media processed and stored in the vault.
• Individual will deal directly with employees in every DDS department. All other areas within the DDS process will use the information organized by this individual, and this information will have a direct effect on how work is scheduled.
• Will learn and keep up to date on all work instructions, Vault security procedures and policies.
• Will perform other administrative duties as assigned, such as copying documents, copying CDs, filing, archiving of CDs and/or tapes.
• Some physical labor required.
• Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
• Must have 6 mos. – 2 years of experience in A/V post production environment.
• Education and/or experience in video post-production are required.
• Familiarity with video frame rates (PAL, NTSC NDF, and NTSC DF) is required.
• Familiarity with MAC and Windows operating systems is required.
• Familiarity with various types of digital assets (i.e., ProRes, Mezzanine) is required.
• Familiarity with the different types of tape-based media (i.e., DBC, HDCAMSR) a plus.
• Must have demonstrated ability to multi-task.
• Must have a professional attitude and the ability to work cooperatively with co-workers.
• Must be able to take and follow directions from department supervisor.
• Strong organization, communication (verbal and written), and computer skills.
• Superior attention to detail and must be very patient.
• Customer service experience a plus.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.