Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Deluxe's Technology and Innovation Group is on the forefront of change within media management from creation to consumption. We're looking for someone who shares our passion for disrupting, transforming, and uniting the entertainment ecosystem in this new age of digital storytelling.
We are looking for a Product Designer for our Showcase product with a passion for designing delightful and impactful products-and the experience and skillset to transform complicated workflows into elegant solutions. This position will be in Burbank, CA.
When applying, please list a product that you believe exemplifies great UI/UX-explain why. Additionally, please include your portfolio, if available.
• Design beautiful, thoughtful, and scalable interfaces for consumer and enterprise products
• Define, communicate, and get buy-in on UI/UX best practices with stakeholders across Engineering and Product
• Evolve high-level visual concepts into pixel-perfect designs (with whiteboarding and mock-ups in between!)
• Be the user-advocate, while working to align stakeholder goals and product requirements
• Gather key insights through data and user analysis to find users' unmet & unspoken needs
• Document UI/UX requirements and interactions to assist Product for development, training, and sales purposes
• Work closely with Product and Engineering to help build, test, and evaluate designs from idea to release
• Assist with training stakeholders during the Product roll-out process, providing support during the early stages of the launch
What You Bring
• Minimum 3+ years of Product UI/UX experience designing consumer and enterprise products
• Must have proven experience as a UI designer with strong visual design skills and the ability to create design systems
• Solid experience with responsive, mobile, and TV app design
• Experience in the media space preferred
• Strong understanding of UX design, knowledge of UX best practices, and the ability to create wireframes, user journeys and prototypes
• Proficient with industry standard tools (i.e. Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite)
• Ability to create high fidelity designs for hand-off and collaboration with developers
• Self-sufficient, able to manage projects in a fast-paced, continuous delivery environment
• Takes initiative, team player, thoughtful, and action-and-results oriented
• Strong communication, documentation, organization, and prioritization skills
• Willingness to dive into and understand technology, workflows and structure behind Deluxe's software platforms, products and tools
• High command of verbal and written English with good communication and reporting skills
• Flexibility to work extended hours/weekends as needed
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.