Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
As the Manager, Training, you bring a passion for training, learning, and collaboration, to ensure team members across the Localization and Fulfillment businesses have impactful, engaging, and memorable learning experiences.
You are instrumental in mentoring and leading a team who owns, creates, and delivers the content for a global, branded, Training Program. You and your team are critical to ensuring Training materials are created and continuously updated in our constantly evolving landscape.
You will work collaboratively with the Learning and Development Manager, and cross-functionally with the Implementation team, Technical Operations, Product, Client Services, Production, Subject Matter Experts and others, to identify needs, create materials, and deliver successful Training experiences.
• Oversee the success of the global Training program
• Mentor and provide leadership to Training Leads
• Train and coach cross-functional managers and others involved with Training efforts on Training best practices and standards
• Collaborate with the Learning and Development Manager on design and implementation of training process: logistics, course design, delivery, evaluation, improvement
• Shape the guidelines, standards, and expectations for the creation of Training materials
• Ensure adherence to the guidelines, standards, and expectations for the creation of Training materials
• Deliver web-based, pre-recorded and in-person training; audience can include new-hires and/or experienced employees
• Drive training initiatives and training solutions
• Work cross-functionally with managers to address learning issues and new educational needs; prioritize and execute accordingly
• Improve the productivity of employees through training
• Drive quality improvements through effective training programs
• Monitor training programs to ensure they are effective and up to date
• Support the vision and framework for training materials and training design
• Collaborate with the Learning and Development Manager on training tools/software for feature development to support Training; clear and helpful Tool-tips, etc.
• Embody the company values and drive company culture positively
What You Bring
• Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Production or Post Production Studies or applicable equivalent experience
• Ability to empathize with learners and their needs and translate them into engaging training
• Leadership skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in Subtitling, Dubbing, Scripting, Audio Description and Audio workflows, best practices, and industry standards
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Experience creating Training programs, materials, and delivering Training to audiences of varying sizes
• Knowledge of Training methodologies
• Skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
• Experience managing large, complex projects
• Knowledge of various software applications used in localization workflows
• Ability to clearly communicate technical workflows and processes to non-technical audiences
• Adaptability and resiliency to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow
• Ability to engage with and motivate culturally diverse, distributed team
• Experience in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.