Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
As the Training Lead, you bring a passion for training, learning, and collaboration, to ensure team members across the Localization and Fulfillment businesses have impactful, engaging, and memorable learning experiences.
You are instrumental in creating, updating, maintaining, and delivering the content for a global, branded, Training Program.
You will work collaboratively with the Learning and Development Manager, and cross-functionally with the Implementation team, Technical Operations, Product, Client Services, Production, Subject Matter Experts and others, to create materials and deliver successful Training experiences.
• Create Training materials, modules, courses, documents, etc. following the established guidelines, standards, and expectations
• Update materials, modules, courses, documents, etc., as needed, always ensuring they are up to date and effective
• Support the vision and framework for training materials and training design
• Engage with various department heads regarding training needs and improvements
• Plan, track and schedule training sessions
• Deliver web-based, pre-recorded and in-person training; audience can include new-hires and/or experienced employees
• Utilize Quality metrics to design and execute refresher trainings
• Create meaningful knowledge-checks, such as quizzes, surveys, etc.
• Send course evaluation (feedback) questionnaires following training; compile and communicate feedback to the Manager, Training
• Collaborate cross-functionally with department leads and managers to identify training needs and oversee creation of training materials by designated subject matter experts
• Propose technical and non-technical solutions needed to Manager to support Training efforts
• Suggest changes in the structure and method of training as per technology improvements and industry standards
• Build solid cross-functional alliances
• Embody the company values and drives company culture positively
What You Bring
• Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Production or Post Production Studies or applicable equivalent experience
• Ability to empathize with learners and their needs and translate them into engaging training
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in Subtitling, Dubbing, Scripting, Audio Description and Audio workflows, best practices and industry standards
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Experience creating Training programs, materials, and delivering Training to audiences of varying sizes
• Experience in Moodle, other Learning Management Systems
• Skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
• Knowledge of various software applications used in localization workflows
• Ability to clearly communicate technical workflows and processes to non-technical audiences
• Adaptability and resiliency to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow
• Ability to engage with and motivate culturally diverse, distributed team
• Experience in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.