Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
About the Opportunity:
Editpool is seeking an accomplished and versatile Trailer Producer to join our Production team.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in Theatrical trailer, TV spot and Teaser creation, digital pre and post production.
The candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the production, including initial bidding and scheduling and resource planning, and the timely completion of work on budget and to the client's and Editpool's expectation. The Producer will work with and manage the client on a daily basis and ensure the highest standard of work is produced.
You will be responsible from treatment stage for delivering entire campaigns - spoilers, teasers, trailers, TV and social media spots.
Overview of responsibilities:
• Organise all elements for each project – (spots sent, elements in, finishing deadlines, etc.)
• Partner and work closely with Editors & Production Team to ensure the facility operates cohesively and collaboratively.
• Primary point of contact for clients, being accessible to deal with any client feedback, concerns and issues. Keeping track of continuities on latest cuts sent.
• Manage Client expectations for deliverables and deadlines. Make sure all deadlines are met – check in with editors, graphics, and any VO necessary to have the spot/trailer delivered on time.
• Coordinate to have graphics made/ corrected. Coordinate with music companies to pull or help with any requests.
• Help Locate and pull any stock shots/ shots from movies that are needed.
• Send out new cuts for client to see or send cuts that the client has requested (for meetings, testing, focus groups, etc.)
• Work with Senior Producer to ensure overall tracking of costs for the project, mark-up on all external services.
• Manage expectations for the team and keep them motivated.
• Report overall project status during daily and weekly production meetings.
• Ensure Editors have client feedback, update information and all elements to complete projects.
• Ensure we have the latest/ approved elements for each film – cleared music, finished trailers etc.
• Ensure all quotes are prepared to an agreed working model and followed up within 3 working days.
• Provide financial input on future deals with sister companies within the Deluxe Group.
• Seek ways of expanding and growing the business through working closely with peers within the group.
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions to enable effective targeting for potential work.
• Identify new sales leads - Build fruitful relationships with non-existing customers.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Work in conjunction with the Deluxe Team to build contacts/cross sell/leverage the scale of the group.
• Help implement strategies on growing the sales potential of existing clients.
• Monitoring existing clients.
• Keeping abreast of new technologies and new competitors.
• Confident communicator and team player.
• Minimum 5 years of experience within the creative industry.
• Excellent people-management, communication and organisational skills, as well as an exceptional eye for detail.
• Thorough understanding of editing and post-production workflows.
• Highly motivated and works well with a team of Editors, Producers, Graphics and Coordinators.
• Good knowledge of MS office packages (including Word, Excel and Project).
• Self-motivated individual with a proven track record in building and maintaining client relationships.
Great to have skills
• Previous experience of managing a team.
• Experience with Microsoft office.
• On-set experience and/or knowledge would be an asset.
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours. Our company values follow.
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.
About the team:
Editpool is one of the Entertainment industry's leading creative agencies, specialising in the production of trailers, TV spots and promos for theatrical and home entertainment campaigns. Established in 1988 by industry veteran Geoff Poole, Editpool is a hugely respected in London and internationally for its award-winning creative campaigns. Editpool was bought by Deluxe in 2007 and since then the company has continued to service some of the biggest film clients in the UK including Warner Bros, eONE, HBO, Lionsgate, Studio Canal and Netflix. From extensive re-versioning and localising work for Warner Brothers on campaigns such as Batman Vs Superman and Fantastic Beasts And Where to Find Them, our original creative work has included most recently, eye-catching campaigns for Girl On A Train, David Brent: Life On The Road and Game Of Thrones Series.