Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Job Title: Traffic Coordinator
Department: Content Operations, GSDO
Line of Business: Content Operations
Contract Type: 12 month FTC
Location: Chiswick Park
Overall Purpose of the Role
• Working to the Senior Manager, Production Services & Service Delivery, the Promo Coordinator will supervise the efficient management of the short form content operation at the London Origination Centre (LOC) for the varying Disney lines of business.
• Ensure all short form content has been delivered to transmission and made READY within the contractual timelines. Some 3rd party systems will be required to be accessed to be able to complete task.
• Supervision of operational workload to provide sufficient inventory of required material ahead of Chiswick Park hub bookings.
• Liaison with various third parties on delivery dates of promotions materials in order to synchronise all peripheral and core activities to meet monthly makelist schedule.
• Undertaking delegated projects and tasks from the Senior Manager, Production Services & Service Delivery as required.
Areas of Responsibility
• Primary liaison with On-Air / Creative departments in relation to availability of materials.
• Primary liaison with vendor library / ingest departments servicing requests.
• Order OM (original master) content from Disney inventory (Jellyroll / WMLS) when required.
• Track volume / type of files requested for monthly hub reporting.
• Produce monthly report on volumes associated with promo production.
• Work effectively to support, as appropriate, the delivery of all tasks including, Ingest, QC validation when specific material is required to service a request.
• Use of Station Management System (IBMS), including Microstrategy and Power BI, to track, monitor and analyze all stages for promo preparation, providing ETA's when required.
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
• Proven relevant experience at Operations Coordinator level.
• Experience in TV Distribution/Post Production/Technology required.
• Proven experience of working with a wide range of digital platforms.
• Strong technical and understanding of digital media.
• Thorough experience and knowledge of file formats, file delivery options, metadata and digital reporting.
• Thorough experience of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery.
• The post holder should be educated to at least ''O'' /GCSE level, with passes in English Language and Mathematics and one other science (or have equivalent proven work experience). Further/Higher education qualifications (or equivalent proven experience) desirable.
• Identifies key business opportunities and challenges
• Engages colleagues across the organization to optimize performance
• Resolves conflicts effectively
• Interacts well with people who have different backgrounds and work styles
• Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding
• Conveys relevant information in a candid and timely manner
• Uses technology to facilitate better results
• Keeps commitments
• Analyses data and information to drive decisions
• Supports new initiatives
• Demonstrates flexibility in response to changes
• Remains productive despite uncertainty
• Supports productivity and morale of the team
Exhibits Professional Excellence
• Strives for self-improvement
• Maintains composure under pressure
• Earns the trust and respect of colleagues, partners and customers
• Treats others with respect
This role will involve weekend work on a rotational basis.
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours.
At Deluxe, we work with the following values:
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.