Technical Onboarding Engineer
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Technical Onboarding Engineer, Platform Operations
We currently have an opening for a Technical Onboarding Engineer, Platform Operations. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Technical Onboarding Engineer, Platform Operations will be responsible for migrating customer titles, assets, profiles, and workflows to the Deluxe One platform. The position will analyze customer content fulfillment requirements and translate them into system orchestrated automated workflows. The position will work with product owners and developers to define requirements and priorities to deploy end to end automation. The Technical Onboarding Engineer will work with internal and external teams to ensure that data and requirements are accurate, timely, and structured properly for workflow automation. This position is based out of Burbank, CA.
• Lead customer migration initiatives for title and asset ingest, profile configuration, & order/avail management.
• Implement global On-boarding processes and procedures to streamline the migration of existing clients and new customers to the Deluxe One Platform
• Interface with end users from various internal and external groups to ensure on-boarding of fulfillment workflows to the Deluxe One platform
• Responsible for updating and reporting configuration issues by communicating via creating or updating incidents and email advisements, this involves problem solving through precise documentation and effective follow up
• Must have ability to make sound judgments when dealing with issues that arise during troubleshooting and have the skills to determine the appropriate action to be taken for a given situation; must be able to prioritize instantly to prevent missed deadlines
• Provide timely, accurate, professional and responsive support, verbally and via email, to internal and external customer/clients to resolve all issues reported and take proactive steps to prevent the conflict/problem from reoccurring
• Ability to generate required reports from the system as well as read and utilize information
• Provide feedback and suggestions to management for improved customer satisfaction, process improvements and system enhancements
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent, Associate degree or above preferred
• 5 years in Data input related experience
• Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Understanding of content fulfilment, digital workflows, asset and data management systems/platforms.
• Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.
• Must demonstrate positive attitude, ability to maintain professionalism in a high stress situation, and project self as a team player.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.