Studio Operations PA
Deluxe EntertainmentVancouver, BC
This was removed by the employer on 12/10/2019 2:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Studio Operations PA jobs in Vancouver-BC
Search all Studio Operations PA postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Studio Operations PA? Reporting to the Head of Facilities and Operations, the Studio Operations PA aids the daily needs of the facility. Working with the Facilities and Operations team on a daily basis, this position requires a highly professional demeanor and diplomacy.
• Moves furniture and/or equipment as needed
• Works closely with Space Planning Coordinator to clean furniture and deploy equipment
• Assists Space Planning Coordinator and Facilities team with artist relocation
• Assists Building Maintenance Technician with installation of office accessories, and minor maintenance tasks
• Accepts supplies and confirms accurate order
• Distributes supplies upon arrival
• Housekeeping liaison
• Checks and restocks supplies (dairy, coffee, pop, cereal, kitchen amenities)
• Prepares coffee in the morning
• Maintains an inventory of beverage supplies, paper supplies and toner supplies, and works with Operations Coordinator on ordering supplies.
• Escorts visitors through building (always being aware of and reporting unauthorized visitors).
• Everyday inside facility/administrative tasks and assistance (photocopying, scanning, data entry)
• Provides set-up and teardowns for meetings, demos, etc.
• Maintains cleanliness of shared appliances (refrigerators).
• Interacts respectfully and professionally with colleagues, other staff members and clients.
• Assists with internal and external events
• Weekend coverage when necessary
• Swag distribution
• Offsite errands when needed
• Fills Xerox machine with supplies
• Coordinates services with vendors
• Allocates ordering expenses
• Prepares afternoon snack (Popcorn)
• Assists Operations Team to verify employee hours from time tracking system on a weekly basis
• Back-up Reception/Client Services team as needed
• Additional duties as requested. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.