Sr. Solutions Architect - SAP
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Senior Solutions Architect - SAP. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
Senior Solutions Architect – SAP FICO is responsible for financial solutions architecture and recommending best practices. The responsibility would also include providing inputs to the functional / technical team and working on various enhancement and projects. The employee will also be responsible for assisting business users as well as train business users.
• Demonstrated cross functional leadership i.e. ability to look at the end to end process and understand how it fits together.
• Review the company's financial processes and provide recommendations on process improvements using SAP
• Ensure the SAP governance and best practices from finance perspective
• Excellent communication with executives and users on both the business and IT side
• Ability to lead and facilitate design workshops (Blueprint), assessments, planning sessions i.e. demonstrate leadership experience in upfront projects.
• Effectively communicate the solution and value to all key stakeholders such as the business and IT clients, as well as the team, both onsite and offshore.
• Lead a team of Finance specialists both onsite and offshore and assist in configuring the solution (must have hands-on configuration experience).
• Make recommendations on implementation of the SAP applications, as well as integration with third party systems (and making recommendations on what other complementary software may enhance the SAP investment)
• Ability to perform quality control on the finance portion of an implementation project.
• Conduct work effort estimation and develop work plans.
• Liaison between the Deluxe Finance and Accounting team as well as external parties like banks for the SAP support and project implementation.
• Guide and Mentor other FICO consultants in the SAP team.
• Achieves' dedicated objectives and deliverables according to project plan. Is a subject matter expert analyzing financial business processes and performs frequently new and varied work that involves a high degree of complexity.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor Degree in Finance/ Accounting, Master's Degree is preferred.
• SAP Certification preferred but not mandatory
• 10 years' experience in various leadership roles in the planning, design and deployment of SAP's financial solutions. Involved with 4-5 End to End SAP Project Implementation.
• 10 years' experience in SAP FI/CO/AR/AP/New GL/Asset Management/ Profitability Accounting/CAA/PCA.
• In-depth finance business experience working on SAP planning, design and implementation projects i.e. must have worked with the business and not only IT.
• To be able to effectively communicate and relate to Finance senior and executive management.
• Strong desire to stay on the cutting edge of SAP, including Simple Finance and Suite on HANA.
• Well organized and capable of juggling numerous priorities.
• Excellent people skills with ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Highly advanced analytical and reasoning skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage time and resources efficiently and effectively.
• Ability to work independently and be resourceful is required.
• Must be comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment and maintain sensitivity to personnel and corporate concerns.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.